Monday, February 18, 2008

Wednesday.... Turtle gonna Run away?

The day I turned into the BIG 2 2 is coming.... And I am staying in hall.......
NTU is famous for exotic "Hall Celebrations".... although the spirit looks like it has dropped quite a lot since the start of this year, and that I am not in the 十大恶人 (top 10 baddies, specialis making fools out of people) hall list, I looked rather safe. No rumours, No popularity rating and No scandals ^_@ And this week is also the quiz week, lots of quiz for me, and it means lots of quiz for them :P Although the probability that I'll welcomed with pasta sauce in my pants is close t0 O%, I am not going to risk it by staying in my Hall sweet Hall.... I have all plans ready.

三十六计走为上计 (flee!)

Marvin, don't think of trying to inform the rest to sabo me after you read this. I won't be in the danger zone for more than 5 mins each time. Behind the hills, I got my wild boars ready to ferry me. No one is going to catch me even if they plan to :P




After this.... I won't be around in my room from Tuesday till Wednesday. My roomie is going to miss me so much. HAha~


No comments: