Monday, February 11, 2008

Run turtle.... you are out of time!

Today is New Year 5th day. The past few days only visited a few relatives' place, felt that I have seen too little faces. My camera wasn't used much, and I actually intended to make a chart of a family tree with faces, which I lack the "faces". Although new year wasn't as exciting as predicted, it's was still meaningful as I still manage to see faces that I only get to see once in a year, how much the kids have learnt to "talk back", how the "same age" group of parent's friend's children changed, and how "wise" my seniors have became. (haha, I never say they age much ah! Ah Ma! If you are reading this, don't use your wooden clogs to kok my head! 小家禾 guai guai one.... -_-")

It seems that the whole week I will not have any time to study at all, Maths test on Tuesday, Astronomy test on Wed, and whole week is booked by NAF's event.... Valentines' Day. Have to man the couple phototaking booth, and for all the others preparation, set up, packing up and what not.... doesn't look that I will have spare time to note down whatever things that happened for the past few days, which I thought would be interesting to note down since it's the first new year that I will be blogging about it :(

Anyway, I will be at Canteen A linking to North spine area from Tuesday onwards till... Thursday? So if you feel like visiting me you can bring 2 orange and
拜年 at the photo booth. Sorry no Hong Bao... (everyone is like asking me... do I really look so old liaoz?)

Shall post up the pictures at a later time, since I really feel that I will enjoy the pictures myself when I look back in future.

Maybe just a pic for now :)
Visit to Chin Yuan house by NAF.
This is a rat 寿桃 (shou tao, "longitivity peach" = a bun which signifies long and happy life)



Kawaii nei! (cute right!?)


Ok, have a great week ya!




No comments: