
This was the hall 8 sky as I walk over there. Got my camera around as I need to pass it to my sister for her BBQ. She is the photographing IC! Wah, copy cat sia :P
Left this tag on my birthday, 20/02, Wednesday.
Jiahe said...
this tag is here to prove that if my predictions are correct.... I have another party of friends from NAF coming over to celebrated with me. This prediction actually started since 2pm during astro lecture...
Observations:
1) Fuda's insistance on loaning me his room for shelter from Hall 10 "wild dangers"
2) Lifang loaning her room. (?)
3) Yiwen says she can't make it... (suspicious)
4) Fuda keep receiving msg and MSN. Like he was planning something
5) And now he is away for a long period of time....
Current status: Grave Danger
2 Wild Search Parties are in Hall 10. (FACT)
1 Mild (predicted) party by NAF. (Prediction)
Conclusion: I would rather be with the mild (NAF) one, since I do not have to worry about not wearing a "password protected" underwear. The HAll side is really crazy @_@.
Went over to Hall 8 to Fuda's room for shelter, like refugee since 7 pm. Everything looks normal, till when Angela and her boyfriend appeared in Fuda's room at 11.45pm... And Angela is actually 伟大 enough to "accompany" his boyfriend here to take notes from Fuda....
That's impossible :P
After a while, Fuda, Yong Xi and Lifang appeared, with Fuda holding a cake in his hands. And me? HAha, more or less expected the surprise coming :)
Fuda Jiahe Angela Yong Xi Lifang
More surprises? Don't think so..... then the unexpected came.
This is Sesame Street's Oscar.

This was Ocsar De Dustbin....
A group photo with Mr Smelly Pants.
Really receive lots of sms wishing from everywhere. Thanks you everyone! Handphone constantly ringing all the way, from 12am till next day 12am.... even got some Belated somemore. Haha! Handphone first time receive and sent sms till the whole battery flat in just a day -_-"
But that shows that I am remembered!
(Aiyo, don't bluff yourself la, friendster keep popping out "Jiahe's birthday is today!" Of course they know la!)
Anyway, back to Hall Danger Hall at 1.45am.
Safe and sound :P
-------------------------------------------------------------
21/2, Thurs
Was totally lack of sleep. When I came back "this morning", some "friendly" neighbours was in my room. Jun Wen, Xiao Jiao and Yu Zhuang with my roomie. We chat and only ended at around 3am... woke up 8 am for ADM (Arts Design media) module on "Contemporary Art of Southeast Asia"... usually I will fall asleep no matter how hard I try, but this time... with my sec school friends' MagiCal gift, I was shielded from the ZZz Monster.
This is it.
!!??
Anyway, I promised that I will wear it every Thursday for my ADM course till this Sem end...... A bit regret liao :P Looks totally OFf during class sia.
The shirts actually came in twos, at least Alvin they all still not so evil to make me wear something to remind myself of the wrong "choice" I took during the start of this Semester lah!
Last year, Ryan was the one who passed me my present. It is the brown sling bag I am still carrying around. Still remember that I cycled to his house (5 min away from me), and he passed me a big shopping bag, with no wrappers. Aiya, guys mah, not much surprise. No.... when I opened it, I got a "surprise"!
The bag costed $68!!!
-_-"
Nice preparation, appreciated the price tag. Haha -_-"
And this year......
It's was $8 cheaper!! Wah..... so my value drop liaoz.......
-_-"""
Fuda smsed me that there's a Korean Cultural Festival going on at Canteen A, and we met up for a picture in Korean clothes.
Fuda, Angela and boyfriend (not my one)
Me, Angela and Yong Xi.
At night, I sense danger coming again.... heard that they are planning to "celebrate" again. This time, with Adrain (21/2) and Derek (Sabo King). Derek is leaving Hall as he have finished his course at NIE. Anyway, I got a Life Science test tomorrow....... 任命吧... What will come..... will come.
Will just stay in my room to study -_-"
Anyway, many is having quiz tomorrow as well, they may not be able to "summon" enough people to subdue 3 person.... haha
No comments:
Post a Comment