Thursday, May 1, 2008

Fathers Brothers Gathering

Today, I went out for my father's "brothers" gathering. We had buffet lunch at a Hotel Restaurant at Little India area, at about $28 per person after using UOB card 20% discount. Finally, the bad point about having a ever "没吃够饭"looking thin body is...... is a good point for now.

I can eat all I want without growing "h o r i z o n t a l l y" :P

Now, don't drool "P

The real shark's fin!

Photobucket

The real abalone :P

Photobucket

A Closeup.. haha

Photobucket


The CrunchY Softshell crab!!

Photobucket

The "dunno" what fish....

Photobucket


CHEESE pasta with Prawns!!

Photobucket

I love Cheese!!!

And the Almond Nut Coffee Pork Rib..

Photobucket
(a gentle reminder: do check if your drool is on your keyboard...)

The "dunno what" chicken!!

Photobucket

Wah, it's been a long time since I ate "civilian" food, since my caveman stay at NTU.
And I am so glad that I had such a "heavenly" one :P

But I must say that Prawns are free one....

Most of their dish have Prawn.

The swimming prawns in "dunno wat" sauce.

Photobucket

The Bean with prawns.

Photobucket


Cereal Prawns

Photobucket

And not forgetting the previous Pasta with Prawns (the main bowl contain a island of prawns)......

Really 吃到虾虾
jia ga hey hey... (hokkien)

Then continue the "black hole" story...

The adults order as the young ones suffer...
(no lah, actually after all the 菜饭 Aunties and Uncles in NTU showered me with so much LOVE, 我的胃大如宇宙!!)


Pork Rib again.

Photobucket


Then the chicken feet came.

Photobucket

No problem. Chicken feet -_-"


Chicken Wings....

Photobucket


And super tasty.... Pork Rib again -_-"

Photobucket


And finally. Desserts came to save my little life....
haha!

The Red Bean thingy.

Photobucket

And the 麟膏



苦口良药 sia
(anyway, there's no turtles as ingredient, so don't think it as I am eating turtles ah...)

And my FAVOURITE Mango Pudding!

Photobucket

I cleared 3 of them before I left. Haha~


And before we left that Hotel. We took a group photo.

The 1st Gen and the 2nd Gen :)

Photobucket

And I am the second "oldest" among the "2nd Generation"...
Sianz -_-"
Anyway, the oldest is not there. SO I am the oldest on this day.....


Then after I leave that place. On my way to my father's vehicle. More weird stuff from that place came :P

This building name.....

Photobucket

Having SPA there?

Photobucket


Now over there, I totally felt like... a foreigner lost somewhere.....
Dey, Mubai da.. India!

Check out the place o_0"

Photobucket

The motorcycles populated the place.

Photobucket

Photobucket



The Shophouses

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

The Warranty..... also valid in INDIA!!?

The Letter Box

Photobucket

Even the Letter Box got "Indianised"


And check this out :P

Photobucket

So they dine here?
HAha!
By the way, I am not a racist ah!

Another funny thing that I saw...

Photobucket

Lucky I didn't walk the wrong way.....
It's ONE WAY to Hindoo (Hindu) Rd.
(and I still prefer to keep my Chinaman status for a while more :P)


Anyway, it's a great gathering :)
Finally on my way home.

I look out the windows, everything seems so "weird" to me. It's like I haven't been to here for a long time...

The LRT track...

Photobucket

And when I look out the vehicle, I felt it's been really a long time since I came back "home"...
Now that I have a 3 months holiday. I am going to cycle around my neighbourhood once again :)

I am glad I am back :)

No comments: