Thursday, May 8, 2008

Lonely... I'm Mr Lonely

For all these days, I felt I have not seen my friends and talk to them properly... the last one was when I went to a good friend house to disturb him a while during him study break in preparation for SIM exams. Ya, but didn't "bother" him enough though.

Now, everyday, I have been sort of deprived of people I want to see.. as in those who will light up my face. And not a single friend at all :(

Been busy trying to learn the healthcare knowledge from a company named Phamanex, with their scanner and their skill of organizing a event with companies and other organisations. Met my 2nd degree friend from JC times on the street named Chee Wee, then decided to learn something new this holiday. Ya, although it looks interesting enough, but somehow, my energy level doesn't seems to replenish well every night.

Anyway, last night, I dreamt again. But this time, the dream was so real and clear that I can clearly recall it even after I woke up, and confirmed with the "Jiahe" inside that it's really a dream... In it, I saw a few friends, and in that dream, their character was... so like them that I really thought it's not a dream... what da turtle sia.... Even my brain wants to play me.

And today, it was the day to train my run again. But today, my timing slowed by 20 seconds... making the timing 8 min 40 sec, with a rough route of less than 2km for sure.... (in fact, I suspect it's around 1.8 km only -_-")

Guess everything doesn't seems right for now, hope this period will pass soon....

I MISS SEEING ALL MY FRIENDS, BUT IT SEEMS THAT I ALWAYS DON'T HAVE THE CHANCE AND TIME!!

Haiz....

No comments: