Friday, May 16, 2008

My 2nd RC Meeting... No wait wait... It's the 2nd!?

Time flies when you are enjoying yourselves....
and with my Jiahe Inverse Law.... Time flew even before I enjoyed myself....
Zzz.

So fast and it's Friday!?

getting online is becoming a hassle... and I don't even have time to write down anything.

Anyway, it looks that I will be quite busy for the next 2 days..
Later, I will have to set off at 5pm to Ngee Ann Poly for a "short" briefing for CAC FOC's canvassing this end of the month..
And for the "short" briefing, it's gonna be a "long" ride from here.... -_-"

And also, I changed my ippt test date to tomorrow, a Saturday afteroon 4 pm. The decision is due to my body's condition getting poorer and poorer, as seen from my records of all the runs at night.

Last night, I had another pull up training and a run, and this morning I woke up with a achy body, which is totally unexpected. Hope I recover fast enough for tomorrow.

After that, it's the 2nd RC meeting, where we will "walk the neighbourhood" for "suspicious" characters.

-_-"

I think we will be more "suspicious" looking bah.

Following next day, on Sunday, from Seng Kiat's sms, there's a soccer game with my Artillery Specs from 20SA at NUS. Still dunno whether it's still held, anyway, if I have the energy to be referee good enough liao... after IPPT on Sat. haha! Anyway, I think I will stick onto being a buay pro act pro photographer if my body still cui by then (most prob it will be..)

I have lots of pics and things to write down, but not enough battery power to upload liao -_-"
Shall just leave it for now..

Hope you have fun for the weekends.
:)