Kboxing was fun. I had fun listening to all the "mp3", I picked the song, they sang it for me to hear :P
Yes, didn't sang into the microphone at all. They tried to make a sing, ya but didn't manage to :P
Somehow, I don't like to speak into the microphone since young... is this called "microphobia"? (ha, what new rubbish phobia I came up with now. LOL!)
And as always, many people would offer help me "take my picture" since I don't usually appear in it. haha, so here's the only one photo which feature a 50% me in it.

But it's like taking photo with yourself lah Jiahe.....
-_-"
Nevermind la :P
Anyway, there's many funny things that happen.
There's was this time when Yiwen was singing, and Yong Xi said to "off the singer's voice". He actually thought we are just "listening" to the song.... LOL!
She's really good :)
Yong Xi, our NAF director, was BOL all the way into the mic... (BOL= Burping Out Loud -_-")
Alan and Yiwen were our Male and Female 100GB mp3 Jukebox of the day.
Everyone's mouth have both output and input, mine was only a "food input".
(And I ate quite a lot :P)

Then before we left Kbox at 7pm, we took a group photo.

Then we went to Shokudo at Raffles City Shopping Centre, it's like Mashe style, use card to tabulate, pay and get stunned later...

Anyway, the queues is super long!

And while we were waiting, we happened to see our Orientation Camp's Chief GL Andrea with her boyfriend. haha, then my group Romai once again gathering and took a group photo :P

Alan, Jiahe, Andrea, Yiwen and Yong Xi.
(too bad Mie Lin was still at Kbox with her friends, and Alvin already went inside)
Although the food is expensive, we happily ate away, cos the bill will be on Yong Xi :P
Just to let you see how we are out to make Yong Xi pay till 脱裤跑 :P
There's too much nice food to show, but I decide to be merciful..... haha.
So here's 2 of my favourite :P
The Ice Cream Whip Cream Wafffle Thing

The Mango Ice Kachang of the West.

A hungry man is a angry man....
Facing all the good food with a Ultra Empty stomach really made all the "Angry man" feel like appeasing themself as soon as possible. And as our people walk to the left, as we walk to the right, as we walk, as we walk, as we walk all night. (Think Yong Xi almost faint from all the plates we are carrying :P)
The happy one.

Gabriel
The happier one.

Alvin
The Happiest one.

Andy
(and perhaps the most "evil" one :P)
Anyway, Rene the VP of the team decided to tank the bill with Yong Xi.
Good loh, at least they still have at least "half-a-pants" to wear.

And that's the list of food that we've order :P
And before we left that place, we end off with another group photo

Yup, that's about it for today :P
Yes... my fun-filled holiday programme have ended for now. No more upcoming events on the calender -_-"
But anyway, I am still satisfied that I am able to see my friends and have fun without worrying about anything. So the next thing in plan... most probably will be "work work"...
要是我有一百万,我会坐飞机。。。。
(haha, and they actually sang this during Kbox today :P)
No comments:
Post a Comment