Saturday, May 3, 2008

Sat ur day? Nope... Walked my day :)

Photobucket

Today, my roomie Alvin drive to Seng Kang to pass me his keys to our hostel. We have to hand in our keys by 07/05/08. I am going back hall for the last time on next Monday to move back all my things, so wil drop his keys at the office on that day. We walk a while in Compass Point in search for his slippers as he is going for our Hall's Redang trip in Malaysia next week, we can't find a suitable one. And we decide to give our old friend Ryan a visit. And next week it's his time for exams, and we were still there to disturb him :P

Anyway, the sky was nice, so decide to take a few more look at it.

Photobucket


Photobucket

But the weather here really hot sia! Got baked on bed last night -_-"


And at night, I was asked to go for a anniversary dinner.

Photobucket

Photobucket

And here I am... eating GOOD food for the 3rd day in a row.......
HAHA~

And this was at the Anchovale CC at my Seng Kang area.

Photobucket


And there's also this lame clown/puppet performance.

Photobucket

It was so not funny.... anyway, the kids got really entertained so I guess it's still okay bah -_-"
(anyway, I think only the kids laugh out Loud :P)

But I love the night view over there. This is the 2nd time I went over to that roof, and now I delibrately brought my tripod for these night shots :)


The Swimming Pool which is being built.

Photobucket


Estate by the river.

Photobucket


The Car Park.

Photobucket


The bridge over the River.

Photobucket

Then I decided to play with my camera a bit.

Photobucket

-_-"
Looks stupid la, but pattern nice can liao :P

Anyway, today looks good enough. Felt like I have done many things today :)
Okay, gonna go out for a short jog liao.

(run turtle run.... ippt in 12 more days......)

No comments: