And Godzilla now becomes Gozilla!?
The Satay Menu... check out the cost :P
They say as a manufacturer produce and sell, the cost price just gets cheaper and cheaper.
And now, Satay becomes free.... LOL!
(on closer look, actually the water got in and "wash off" the colour :P)
This time, It marks the last time when Alvin (my roomie) can freely come out and play. He finally got a job, with my other secondary school friends, Guo Wei (aka GGW) and Ming Wang (MW).
It's somehow sounds like a lame job, but with good pay. $7/hr, and sometimes, OT $10/hr, and MW was asked to “狮子”..... I stunned for a while, then realised it actually means "tear paper" in Chinese. And their company literally refer it to as Lion as well.
And I thought... $10 per hour... tear paper.... What da Turtle!?
o
Anyway, since I am in the healthcare line now, I thought it would be good to share the knowledge around :)
So from now on, for every post, I shall end it with a health tip.
(ha, save me the trouble of thinking how to end :P)
Okay, here comes the First Health Tip from a Junior Health Consultant :P
If you are reading this post past 10 pm at night, please go to sleep. Research shows that I the body repairs itself the most from 10pm - 2 am in the morning. So basically, for those who are awake at this time, the body can't really repair while you are not resting. So you will be more prone to illnesses. Or if you still feel very fit, please still try to follow this rule. Because afterall, we will still feel the effects when we are older.
So start sleeping properly today :)
(ha, ended)
No comments:
Post a Comment