Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Move de Shell

Yesterday on Monday, it was in plan that my father will drive me and my sis back to hall to "unload and check clear" of our rooms. I predict that it's going to kill me, from the feedback of my dear roomie... he made 5 trips down, and he have half the number of things of mine.... @_@"
Cui...

Before we reach hall, my father decided to visit IMM at Jurong first since it's been a long time since we walked there.
First, I saw a product from my "Hometown".
Cherry QQ! (Cute cute)

Photobucket

Then just beside it, there's his brother.

Photobucket

Cherry Q

Anyway, my dad's vehicle is going to retire soon, so we are looking around for a new one as well.
Thinking back, I am just 2 years older!

But don't worry, I know that "MIC" goods have to be careful of the quality... so will go for a Banana LL or Durian D24 even if there's no more cheap and good car left.
(and I'm a good example of one successful imitation of a defective product -_-")

Moving on...
this is the road leading to my hall.

Photobucket


Then up the slope where I always cycle...
.
Photobucket

I went back to hall for the last time of this Semester, to shift back all the stuff...and I am glad Yao Hui from my level 6 insisted on offering his help to shift my things down.

And I made a total of 6 FULL load down and up.....
(my super hero only appeared during my 2nd trip up)

Imagine X 2 the no of times....
Jiahe won't even have bones left -_-"

Anyway, if we add in the flights of steps from the carpark, it's actually 8 storeys high...
and 8 storeys X 6 times = 48 storeys

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


The so called "Level 6"
Photobucket




My Kitchen...

Photobucket


My "combat" ration...



Photobucket

My cloths...

Photobucket

Bedsheet on left, outside clothing centre, hall "relac Jack" wear on right.


Photobucket


My Welcome Gift.....

Photobucket

The things that my roomie left behind for me -_-"
Regretted that I said "Ok! Don't waste food :)" when he called me.....

And this is my Library.....

Photobucket


And all the crap that was "up" there on the shelf before my last book out..

Photobucket

Emptied the water bottles, the thermo flask, and now it looks like a mess.

And I am carrying all the books and notes down!!?
Goners -_-"

I am so glad that I had enough good karma, if not, my dad will most probably ask if I step onto rotten lemons....

will 酸死人

Anyway, packed like siao from daytime till nighttime -_-"



Photobucket

After that, I went to the toilet to Kiss the Bowl Goodbye.
By then, it's already 8.30pm....

Okay, See ya again, Hall 10, in less than 2 months time.... (for FOC -_-")

And I am going to shift back everything to that same room again....

!@@#$%$#@!#$%^*&^%$#@#$%^&*(*!@

No comments: