Sunday, May 4, 2008

With my Library and my Coffee and mEEe..eeE!

Yeah, now I am at Seng Kang Library, drinking coffee @ Cafe Galilee
They have this special discount card sold at $20.50 for any 8 hot beverages. So per cup is $2.56.
They do have wireless broadband in here (actually the whole of Compass Point area, and that's why I am able to detect a weak signal from my house's rubbish chute at level 15). But the difference now is, the limit is not with the battery power :P
(rubbish chute do not have power points)



And the smart choice would be the most expensive one on the menu.
$4.50 Mocha Latte :P



I can sit there as long as I still enjoying my "Hot Cup of Mocha Latte".
So the limit is.... the speed of me drinking the coffee :P
It's inversely related.... (the problem with engineering students -_-")

Internet hours = Time to finish the coffee = 1/(speed of sipping X amount per sip)




Ya, and I thought... Latte taste aWesomE at all temperatures :)

No comments: