Monday, May 19, 2008

Spec Soccer Outing at NUS

Just after my IPPT, I went out with my 20SA specs for soccer at NUS!
The Bravo and the Charlie specs.
And I actually played from 12-3.45pm, with breaks in between.
Anyway, I was the goal keeper for quite some time :P
Anyway, it's amazing enough that I can still move.
It's been close to a year since I came into NUS, since the "Political Association Youth Camp" (haha.. what a funny name for a camp, but no worries, the same thing applies just like Cultural Activities Club Camp... nothing Political :P)

Anyway, this guy in the centre ask me not to take pictures of his fats. So I did him a favor by hidding him up, so he can still be in the picture.

Photobucket

Seng Kiat, say thanks to me k.
LOL!


Anyway, this is our shag faces together :)

Photobucket

(this is a army outing, and I am using a standard army lingo, so don't comment on the word -_-")

Then as we went out, I noticed this stretch of notice boards.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Then I came across this one.

Photobucket


Photobucket

And now Selamat is under "Open Championship"!!?

~haha, whoever catches him first wins :P

After bathing, we took a bus to Clementi to have our "lunch+dinner", then we went back home. With this bunch of guys, we can do almost anything to one another. Laugh at the Indian, make fun of one another, lie on one another tummy, slap the butts, Poke their fats.. we never have to worry about being mistaken for a bunch of gays.

Because we simply don't care, after all the shit that we have went through together for the past army years. haha.
We don't get angry with one another, and we can talk about anything under the sun. It's great to be able to see these weirdos again after so long. Still remember the funny names we gave one another, The bulldog, The Ta mil Le (Tamil = blackie), the Sgt Teddy Bear (fat and cuddily), Sgt Rubbish (ravish is his name) and many more... haha. Anyway, I hope that we can have time to hang out again, and really talk co*k sing song play majong. Today, we didn't talk much cos we are really too tired liao.

Okay, that's about it for now.... gonna rest my tired old bones liao.

Wish you all Happy Vesak Day :)

No comments: