27 Oct 08, 21:16
danny: i think you're the only blog that's constantly updated. looking forward to your next entry!27 Oct 08, 21:18
Dear Danny, I guess the "inverse jiahe law" do applies to you as well.... I sort of got affected by "your" equation and have decided to force myself not to say anything despite I have lots to say (or at least to the future Jiahe).
So here's the last short update, and I "hope" that I will not update again till the end of Exams, which is on 24th November (I know it quite impossible from last 2 semester's.....) But then again, I shall try harder again.
Ok, here's the last update.... :)
Wei Loong asked me to help him take photos for his wife's cafe at Pasir Ris.... and he said that his dad will pay me for it!!
(haha, this is my first "paid" photography job, all thanks to Wei Loong's ever good lobang for his friends)
Of course, when he say that his dad will pay, I also won't ask for too much. I just don't think it's right to "earn" from friends. but I guess I have to get used to it soon if I ever want to be a "temporary" photography job for the university years. Only friends will ask me to help mah!
So in the end, he ask me to quote a price.
Free one is impossible, cos he ask me there to help. He will feel bad.
$50 I will feel bad cos I still dun think it's right (the Jiahe now) to charge his friends. This is a bit high (although outside rate is even more crazy, but they at least "buay pro", still have a DSLR to "act pro")
$10-$20, he may feel bad as I am so cheap.
So I say $30.
Okay, it's feel like a lot of me cos this is my first time getting $ for my photography.
And it's feel so funny cos.....
I am Stating my OWN PaY! LOL!!
Who goes around saying to their boss,
"I feel like getting paid $30 for 3 hours. Thanks boss."
Totally cool right!
(Okay, but I spend the same amount of time "adding colour" to the pictures so it's not that that high)
But I have heard that the range can be from $100 to $1600.........
@_@
I seriously need to "act pro" and get a DSLR soon to get really bigger jobs.
(anyway, about 90% of humans "recognize" photography skills by the "size of the camera", anyway, if you just know a idiot proof setting of a DSLR, no matter how you shoot, it will still turn out nice)
Size of Camera = Photography Skills
(even Professional Photographers judge people like that on first sight!!)
Anyway, I got paid :P
Next time I can go around to people and stating that "I have experiences" and "I am paid for" before :P
Anyway, I this is what I do for my first so called "task".
Before

After.
Before

After
Yes I know I am repeating.... but this is "Before" again....

Looking more Tastily Toasted.
The hotdog bun.

The "Hotter" Dog bun.
So I would like to say, all the advertisement looks so "tasty" because "ALL have been COLOURED". (It's very easy, I can teach you if you want, it's easy)
Just some final shorts notes before I "really" end my post of November. (I hope)
1. I am glad that my Creative Design project is like... done. It's really draining, I think.
2. Jia Yaw and friends are fun loving. I am glad that they are all very friendly and they made me feel that "I can anytime join them for anything". And Tenya is ever unreserving in showering his friends with love and "knowledge". A very happy and good human. She makes the Earth so much better :)
3. Since I get into NTU, the cough is "unstoppable". I am still coughing after 1 week, after the flu. I hope it stops soon.... before my "NIE Elective". And my group haven't been really practicing as our time tables usually clash. I hope I don't help them fill the "bottom of the bell curve".
4. The $30 I gained on Saturaday, I spent $29.90 of it on the next day (which is today)......
on a "inner earpiece"
-_-"
so that my earpiece won't keep dropping out throughout the night and Jiahe can ensure that Jiahe have a good night sleep, from all the weird illogical "irritating" dreams.
5. Watch Russell Peters with Jia Yaw and friends on Friday night. Realised that he actually is a Pentium 4 version of the Pentium 1 Jiahe. He links "craps" fast.
(then again, he is also the "dirty" version, so he have more variety of crap to say. Not that I have anything in mind that I "filter out" as well. I prefer not to even think of it. And he is really funny.)
Haha!! So I can be "Jiahe Turtles" as well :P
Ok, so long runturtlerun..... I hope "not to" see you again so soon.
Shit... I have so much things to say, but yet so little time.....
ya... I should just do what's right =)
Just keep swimming, just keep swimming.......
No comments:
Post a Comment