Thursday, August 28, 2008

How to "Prepare" for a good night sleep :)

This is a video I found somewhere on "How to relax before going to bed". It's from videojug.com.
Remember I mentioned something about sleep sometime ago? I got it from here :)



Hope it helps those who have problem sleep :)

Oh... and Max, my boss from FOC now, sms me to ask if I am okay with taking back the treasurer again. Think they need to maximize all the talents out there on hand (I am not referring to myself okay...)

Met Kah Hui my 2nd boss of FOC, and he asked me about the update. Yar, told him I am told. And he told me also that "treasurer" will not be called that anymore.... they will change it to "Chief Financial Officer".
But the cool part is... in that position, there's only the Chief. And just the Chief. haha~!

Wah... now everywhere, post names all upgrade till it sounds so cool. All of a sudden, I became 2 Chief. They say as the Chief Financial Officer, the person will only get busy on the last part of the events. So nothing much to do. Then as the "Chief Business Manager", one will just have to "look after" those under them. So work more as a Chief Biz at the start of the project, and Chief FO at the end. Sounds "twang" enough.....

Yar right, like I will believe. haha!! But I am prepared to take shit. I know it won't sound like what it is :P
Both jobs are in the top few "complain" list.

Like this one.



He's the MAE FC, and I would say he's very well "restrained" to not complain about his job.... haha!!
(eh bro! I know how you feel, despite you using such kind words :P)

monotonous.... (more than that bah!)
But I agree with the 2nd part, and that's why I went for the FC interview in CAC.


Anyway, I sent a picture to the NUS "Capturing Climate Change" thingy competition.
And I was lucky enough to get selected into the top 29 :P
Wasn't free to go down to The Forum at NUS to check out my first ever "accepted" entry of my whole life -_-"

So I got a few friends at NUS to help me take pictures, and vote for me. haha!!




So this is their place of exhibition.




Guess which one is mine?



Didn't expect them to put that anyhow written "writeup" up there.... but it's there -_-"



Ok, maybe I will just put up a clearer picture of my entry. So I can see next time :)



Voting contributes 20% of the results.
First prize $1000. 2nd $700, 3rd $300, and 5 consolation prize of $100 each.
Told my friends over there that if I win the prize, I will treat them 20% of my prize money :P
in return for their votes :)
Then someone requested that if I win... I must sing them a song =)..... With a smiley face somemore. (see... expected when news of that "holy" elective spreads...)

Aiya, don't worry, very hard to win want :)

K, this week, really really cui liao.... all the assignment amazingly popped and chalked up my whole schedule.... 2 creative design assignment need us to give "origami" style handups... and 1 lab report. On top of the ever snowballing tutorials and the lots of ??? lecture notes.....

爬一步看一步吧。。。。


Anyway, I saw this in my tag. ...


Qiuting: Hey Sweets, do drop by www.onlinepasarmalam.blogspot.com if you are free okay =) thank you..


wow! A celebrity tagged mE!! :P
(chey, this kind of tag also happy.....)

haha... although I am also skinny, I don't think I will wear those clothes :P
haha~! And I am called Sweets.
.........
How does Sweet prawn sounds?
(sounds like some delicacy... but sweet Cereal Prawns is definately nice. haha!)


I think Jiahe needs some rest now.... -_-"

No comments: