Aaaa... Ay Ber Den!
Today I went for my first Ayden outing. First, we met at Clarke Quay MRT, and went to Fisherman's Whalf (dunno if it's spell this way :P)
Then we order a X many many cheap
Then we had a mini celebration with Zhuang Shu the birthday girl!
Didn't know that she was extremely camera shy :P
Still at the fisherman's whatever place celebrating.
Even the cake was a mini one :P
Thanks to Stephanie who sort of help to coordinate and and bought the cake, although she denied having done much :)
She's the one from the left.
Then we took a group photo with the birthday girl :)
After the celebration, some of us had to leave earlier.
Hui Zi, Yi Chiew, birthday girl Zhuang Shu, and Song Qiu the muscleman
Then we went to Mind's Cafe.
I asked everyone to bring a 2Gb thumbdrive so I can pass them the photos.
They were so nice to put me into their "game" when I was still busy transferring photos to their thumbdrives.
After I got 2 forfeit cards for "not paying attention", I know Julian have something up his short sleeves -_-"
Realising that Julian is in favour of making me the "kana most forfeit" winner, like the last day of camp, I raised my power back. Heh Heh.... I didn't sleep as little as I did during the camp. How can I kana forfeit so easily!! Haha!
Before the last train ends, we had to go.
On our way back to the MRT, we walked pass Bugis Junction.
As their welfare GL, I was able to sense their mental health that if they didn't take a last group photo here, they won't be mentally satisfied for the day. So....
We took one last group photo before we took the last few train back :)
Jin Sheng was not in the picture as he took a bus home from there outside SMU.
Only realised my "shell" when I came back and look at the photo -_-"
No wonder they keep asking if I need help when I insisted that it's light.
(I just stuffed another bag with a sleeping bag from FOC into it :P)
Ok, and our 可爱的 MGL Hui Zi is going overseas for INSEP (International Student Exchange Program), for one semester. 3 months.
Can see from her face that she's quite sad to leave us although she didn't really say much. Both times when the camp ends, and this time before she left us after the meal.
Hope that she don't become a emo kid and will continue to give out her happy aura to the world.
Okay, 3rd birthday celebration and gathering ends.... rocks my week day before it ends.
I say Ayden you say aaAA...... Bah!
=D
No comments:
Post a Comment