Okay, short updates.
Max called to tell me that I will be his Chief Biz Mag of FOC with 4 under me and 1 on top of me, and that Kah Hui the VP. And Max told me that one of them under me is.... my current roomie. Haha~! So funny. Now we'll see each other really often.
Ok, Chief Biz Mag may sound cool, but the job scope is not that cool considering the number of people who lost their cool.... I'll be running around Singapore soon -_-"
Anyway, I've got a few things to do...
Wednesday
Adobe Flash lesson (I have missed so many of it for the past 1 year in NTU, lessons all clash -_-")
Dental Appt in school - Crap, it's not good news for me. I hated to go to Mr Dentist since primary school.
Friday
NAF comm's Serena 21st Birthday Celebration.
She hoped for a performance from us guys.... hope we can really come up with something nice in the end and don't disappoint her :)
I haven't mentioned anything about school work yet.... this is bad.
Jiahe: Noted.
No comments:
Post a Comment