Monday, August 18, 2008

Not that "CUI" afterall =)

On Sunday morning when I woke up, I actually felt quite irritated with myself..... because these few days, I have not been sleeping well at night. Maybe just to share with you all what I have learnt about sleep.

When you wake up and you felt that the night is short, it's a deep sleep (good)
You felt the night is really long..... You are still awake in your dream either doing something, nightmare, working in your dreams.... your mind is not resting (Bad)

yeah, mine belonged to the 2nd one once school starts. Think I think too much liao lah!
(ya, now I thought twice before I knew it -_-")

Okay, back to the irritating morning... when a person is irritated, all the usually "positive" thinking will turn negative.
(That's why I always make sure I sleep enough so my EQ is in better control)
And I was actually so irritated with myself for being not good enough to even pass the first round....an interview. I actually wanted to join Student Union and fight it out for a Financial Controller with a competitor who I dunno, and give him my full blast to prove myself that "I can at least pass a interview".

Due to my introvert character, I have been trying all sorts of funny jobs and stuffs to improve. But I still can't use it at will.
There's 3 states of me which can activate my mouth.
1) Extremely Happy State
2) Highly Challenged State
3) Hulk State (I hope I won't go into this... damaging to my already skinny body - Hulk mode produces Free Radicals, which will cause damage your body cells and DNA, will cause aging as well)



But anyway, that morning Hulk state resulted me in sending a sms to my friend to find out if the interview is still on.

Then in the afternoon, I went for a nap, and woke up feeling like a "sian-ed" human without life. At least my HP not going down as fast..

Today, I came back school. Then I heard from a source that I failed not because I am cui... some of them are also similar... that means "as cui as me" :P. But I didn't get in because of another reason. I can't rule out there is a very small possibility that the reason, by this good friend, is to actually make me "less disappointed" in my "unsuccessful application", but... whatever la!! If the initial intention is to make me happier by bluffing me, I won't waste my friend's effort loh :P

So I believed :)
(haha, Jiahe is so easy to bluff..... did I said this somewhere before?)


Anyway, I accepted that reason. But now at least I have learnt that if I actually head on with someone again, I really need to power up my skills, or my chances of failing will still be as high.

Any left over "Hulk" thoughts were all cleared... I sort of dislike to fail in something and dunno how I actually fail it. So if Hulk is back due to lack of sleep, I will make sure the end result is become ultra bulimic (a overeating disorder). And I am going to make myself a FAT HULK.
(what a good way to pump in nutrients :P)

Hahaha!!

Guess the i780 PDA phone that I burnt my pants to buy in preparation for this Financial Controller post is going to be used for other stuffs instead.... but anyway, it's cool enough to entertain me for the next 2 years :P
(now don't start saying I'm rich, I seriously don't have much pants left to burnt...... maybe I should get pants with more pockets next time...... Ah.... smart right -_-")

Okay, gonna go support my friends who's going for the rally soon :)
Anyway, I am glad that I didn't pass the interview not because I am very CUI! HahaHA!!
Wrong Place.... Wrong Time..... heh heh heh.....
(crazy Jiahee....... eh.... it rhymes -_-")

No comments: