Anyway, back to Serene's birthday celebration.
Her friends were really "fun" to be with. One of her friends who looks like their 大姐大 is the "Lamer of the Group". She introduced herself as 可爱 (Ke Ai = Cute one) to me.... then later the rest continued to intro themself to me: 可悲 ( Ke Bei = Sad thing) ,可怜 (Ke Lian = Poor Thing)... then I introduced myself as 可乐 (Ke Le = Cola),then when Derrick came, I helped him to join the gang..... He became 可口 (Ke Kou = Coka). So together, we are Coka Coka -_-"
Melvin, the GL of the camp, was given 可怕 (Ke Pa = Scary one).
Kenneth joined in, and they tried their best to think of something for him.... and he became 咳嗽 (Ke Sou = Cough)
Photo taken at 7.51pm outside Macdonalds, after I came back. (3pm - 7pm I need to be at NIE for an audition for a elective....)
Top from left to right: Kenneth (director of camp, NUS), Melvin (GL, teacher now) 可爱(teacher to be as well) Ruo Yi (可怜 or 可悲... I dun really remember -_-", Freshie, NUS)Derrick ( my SR senior, camp's VP and Log Head, NUS)
Bottom: Serene (Birthday girl, NIE), Wen You (Freshie NUS, one of the coordinator for this celebration)
Just to include everyone who has appear for the day, I have added one more photo that I have taken in the afternoon at 3pm, before I went NIE for a audition for..... a choir elective -_-"
Most left: Pricilla (Either 可怜 or 可悲.... from NTU)
All the girls except for Wen You are JC friends, and for those who are from NUS, they made the effort to travel into NTU just to make it more convenient for Serene to celebrate her birthday.
Anyway, the balloon is specially bought for her by 可爱 all the way from Pasir Ris, just to make her carry around and 丢脸。。 (Throw face)
After that day, I seriously think a age gap of 3 years is really something..... nowadays, they like to play SCANDALs.... was drag into the whole thing as well but was skinny to pull myself out of the whole thing. haha~!
And regarding the choir elective, I think I should explain myself. IT'S NOT MY CHOICE.
First, I had to picked 5 choiced electives that I wanted to take for this Semester. If I just gotten 1 elective, I would drop the rest.
Suay suay... I didn't get any, and choir was my last choice. And the elective requires us to go for a "audition", to test our voice. Once again, I must say that I WILL NEED A ELECTIVE, and if I don't clear at least 1 elective, I will have to overload for the rest of my others semester. Which will kill me for sure. Now I only have 17 AUs (Academic Units = hrs per week). I need at least 20 per Semester. (Each module or elective is usually 3-4 AUs)
What the crap.
Anyway, it's just a audition, getting into that course is another thing. The teacher looks like.... a teacher. Okay.... and more to that lousy description, he also looks like Dick Lee, the judge from Singapore Idol.

I am suspecting if he has a younger brother....
Ok, drift off topic already -_-"
Okay. So the point is, please don't ask me to sing a song. I have seen from past experience of others that, when a guy has been discovered as a "choir member". They will be asked to SinG a Song. Without fail... Chin Yuan from my NTU committee, NAF, is a good example. For 1 year, every Cha Pa Lang thing that's related to singing, he will sure kana......
Anyway, this Dick Lee look-alike teacher put me in tenor, and after I did a search on wikipedia.
"The tenor is the highest male voice within the modal register,"
Then I remembered... Chin Yuan was the same!! LOL! Didn't know that I can be in this range of voice.
Okay.... I made my point. End.
Then Thursday came fast... Then it was my hall's famous and loudest person, Xiao Jiao's birthday. The whole of my Blk 51 was turned upside down.
And it was seriously very.... creamy.
To reduce my addition to my bad karma...
I shall just show 赌神的背影。
(The God of Gambler's Back)
You should be able to guess how cui the front is. haha!
Then as the "war photographer" get down all the memories....
I almost ended my journey.
Presenting to you, the award winning "almost killed my camera" shot.
Lucky my agility was high enough!@
And with my skinny body, I can use 乌龟点水, cutted through wind and escaped -_-"
The whole night was block catching. Cream was everywhere, and glad that we had freshies who self sacrifice to clean up the mess.
And for the first time in my hall life, the cameraman (me) was attacked. Thanks to the Mr Lee Zhi Chao. Okay, I must put a ultra 狼狈 (malu) to 消我心头之恨 (xiao wo xing tou zhi hen = appease my anger)
Okay, lah. not that bad, I just want to find an excuse to put his "cui" pictures here so I can laugh at him everytime I read back.
Here it is :P
The Chief GL getting drag into the party.
And after bathing him. He had to off the showers himself.
LOL!!
Ok, 2nd birthday of the week ended. 2 more to go :)
No comments:
Post a Comment