Saturday, August 30, 2008

Happy 21st Brithday Serena :)

I am looking for the last group shot, with Fuda appearing before we went off..... but I just can't find it.
I don't know why my picture's properties "Date modified" are all jumbled up.... so I have to look thought one by one.
I have checked all pictures in detail 3 times!!!

The best group photo I can find is this.




I will remember that Fuda appeared, but no picture.... I am so sure I checked that shot after it was taken and I commented on it. haiz....
(note: check my card reader, recent increase in error reading card)

Anyway, it was a good celebration. All her group of friends came up with songs. But ours was a bit more special.

A special video on top of a song performance :P




Anyway, Serena said that "all her friends" (I think she means some... or a bit more, cannot be ALL...) says I am very funny -_-" I didn't talk to any of them or even said a joke. But she explained that maybe it's my "1, 2, 3, again 3, 2, 1 okAY!" way of taking photo that is funny.

Haha, like that also can entertain people :P
K loh, I win -_-"

No comments: