from 11-14/08/08
There's many CCAs and booths set up throughout the North Spine, and I saw one particular one that seems quite interesting.
Yeah.... and when I walked up closer to read the things, it seriously tickled my funny bone for a while :P
Anyway, I left something there as well.
Can you identify which one is it?
Then for both Wed and Thurs night, I went to help out the NAF guys in the CAC Welcome Tea at the SAC.
Andy (VP), Zhen Yuan (P), Yong Xi (Outgoing P), Jiahe (See me = See $$), Tao Jun (VP)
Met my FOC Ayden Freshies as well, and trying to help them get together so that they can continue to work with one another and not lost contact in NTU. Sometimes when you get busy, it's hard to keep the bonds together so I was like telling them this.
Anyway, we ended the Welcome Tea without any Tea with the NAF guys.
What a Good "Good bye" Tea session -_-"
Then stayed for the weekends.
CAC Cynosure Ball 2009 - Aethereality (It's not in the dictionary)
Saturday 16/08/08 at M Hotel (what a weird name..)
This is something about the Ball.
"Get dressed up to this year’s theme, Aethereality and have lots of fun on this night! Aethereality is everything that is out of reality, ranging from simple Chinese costumes to Arabian costumes to Venecian to fairytale-like to everything else! You can even wear your favorite mascot down, like Tweety Bird or Mickey Mouse though it sounds crazy! Wear the costume that you have always wanted to wear!! We’ll all be dressing up, so join in the fun after a year of hard work in CAC!!"
My director ask our NAF committee to go for this ball. And this is what I saw on 04/08/08 in my email.....
Dear all,
Attached is the formal invitation for CAC Ball 2008. And please please remember to go get costumes, its going to be so funnn!!
Cheers!
Yong Xi
And I am the only one in the group which is vulnerable to any "summoning spells" casted.....Everyone at my table just wore formal. And Joel said that it was "common understanding" not to listen to Yong Xi's great idea..... -_-"
And I transformed into a little Indian man, in a Business gathering -_-"
FOC Romai 07 :)
Mie Lin, Alan and Jiahe
(Yong Xi the 皇上 is running around like a 太监)
(皇上 = Emperor 太监 = Eunuch)
Then in the end, we still manage to grab the 太监 and took a NAF group photo.
Lucky the Excos were all in funny costumes, or I'll give Yong Xi a taste of the Bollywood punch.
But Angela and Valarie has left before the dinner ends, so they are not in the picture.
Anyway, I became one of the "不拍真可惜" Character. Indian man..... Sin... ga... PORE?? Another countrY?? Dei!! Racial Harmony da!? Harmony!!!
With the Wushu pageants.
Gary (out Chairman) and Guan Hong (in Vice Chairman)
Mai Siao Siao, Gary got the Mr Shine and Mr Popularity award leh!
(and he's still single)
Guan Hong got Mr Gorgeous!!
(but I think he have someone in mind already :P)
Then later we split up to take some other shots.
Jiahe and Max
~Mumbai da!
The cooL Danny poses with the little Indian Man.
Chee Wee, Wei Ming, Yong Fu, Jiahe
And also, the FOC committee took a photo together.... didn't expect that so many of us actually was here!! Only knew it when all the different committee gather for this FOC shot. haha!
Then when we left, it's so late already. No more MRT daaa!
Lucky have some cars left to bring us out of that place.
Sunday, went to help to sell Mooncake Festival celebration ticket at $4. Sold 14 tickets and took 2 hours to clear 1 block. haha~! Realised that the most used lousy excuse given by people is "I am going for a holiday during that period....."
If I am not wearing that RC shirt, I would have said.
"Want some birds? More birds, more LUCK!!"
Then at night, I came back hall. Fast day -_-"
On Tuesday. 19/08/08
Creative Design module today was.... fun. haha.
But we have to cut out 3D models from 2D paper..... that's the tough part.
See the examples also got stun a while.
It doesn't look easy lah! We were given 2 plain paper first for trial. But anyway, I proceed on to cut my paper.
And this is what happens in the hands of a "China man"
Looks cool when you see from far :P
Seriously if I compare my work with those on the examples, will mine be too exotic to pass!?
LOL~!
No lah, anyway, this is meant for joke, I can't submit this kind of crap up. Got grading for exams one leh!
But CooL Crap right? LOL!
(rubbish!!!)
Anyway, today was seriously a long day..... From 9.30am all the way till 7.30pm with only a 1.30-2.30pm lunch break, I am seriously shag out. Went to meet up during the break for a lunch gathering with the birthday girl Esther from my FOC. Then had to leave midway, missing out all the crap talks from Kah Hui. He can easily make the most 木头 people get stroke from laughing I tell you.
Was quite tired, but still end up going for the CAC recruitment night, helped out in the interviewing of new sub comm for NAF 08/09.
The M.A.D VP's Tao Jun and Andy with The incoming Director Zhen Yuan in the centre.
Yong Xi the outgoing NAF director and incoming CAC President is on the right.
The whole thing ended at 10.52pm. It was really fun interviewing the people :P
And I was trying to be nice to all the people. It's nice being nice :)
看到家禾,heng ah!
(not smart enough to ask tough questions then say lah.... -_-")
Can't believe that all my friends around me are rising up their posts. I really have powerful friends around. Anyway, they ask me to go interview for CAC's photographer. Hai.... join something loh :)
(and FOC rejected my application to sign up as a "Fake Freshie")
Why can't I? haha :P
No comments:
Post a Comment