Try your best not to doubt me when I say this with a SMILE.
"GreaT!!! I FAILED MY INTERVIEW for CAC Financial Controller!!!"
My interview was really quite CUI, as expected when I am stressed. Words are constructed 1 by 1 out of the mouth and sometimes, ideas expressed do not link properly.
Told ya I was a introvert. Talking was not my cup of plain water. (tea contains lots of caffeine, too much not good)
But I know that if I really need to go for such a interview again, I will know what to prepare to really "pump my level" up there.
Okay, I haven't really explain why is it "GREAT!!", shall just keep it short.
1. I will not need to give up everything that I have enjoyed doing now :)
eg: Wushu (I missed out too much due to NAF meetings and trying to catch up my work), if I upgrade to Exco, No more training for me.
And I haven't even learn 三脚猫 kung Fu yet!! (三脚猫 = 3 legged cat = lousy)
2. I was back in hall late most of the times last semester. My Level 6 hall guys love me. And I was always not around. Now I am not going to disappoint the "left overs" survivors of the great 15 cut off points.....
3. I most probably will not have time to enjoy doing anything I like, and to write it down like this here.
Okay now, going for my CAC ball later. To eat lots and get FATS. Need to get prepared. Don't worry and no need to send any consolation messages to me okay~!
The only bad point about failing the interview is... there will be some people who thinks I am really "cui" to fail it. (it's a human psychology thing) But it's okay. Good friends know me best, and that's what matters :)
Anyway, if I really want to finish my school life with a Treasurer of Treasurers (which sounds quite cool also :P) The next time I go for this interview will be Year 4 already. Since Year 3 I will have Industrial Attachments (IA), and I don't like the idea of passing my workload to anyone halfway through.
Good experience for my first interview :)
No comments:
Post a Comment