Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Did I just sign up for a 4 year competition here?

Sometimes I wondering if I pay school fees to come here and learn or, to come here for "competition".

My graphics tutor actually says that they need to differentiate the better students from the poorer one so they can grade, so he is not telling us too much.....

In fact, he is flashes "solution guides" without explaining, and always asking us to rush and finish copying the guide transparency after transparency..... while I can see through the windows from the other class that the tutor is constantly "talking".

He could actually give us a copy or something, if uploading online is too "troublesome" for him, he can always pass us a copy and we'll return it to him later, then he could have save some time to explain to us. And best, when I told him the problem indirectly that, I would prefer if he could explain, he actually say his best way was to show us the "key points".

"WHAT'S THE USE OF KEY POINTS WHEN WE DON'T EVEN KNOW THE BASICS!?"

The only people who understood the solution guide are those smarter people from China or Indonesia who just "nod" their head now and then when they look on the screen.

So basically, the smart just got smarter.
And the stupid...... got... stupidier -_-"


I take out my camera to "copy", he also unhappy. And he even told me that "he would prefer" that I "write it down" on paper.

I think it's this kind of "engineers" which makes people go,

"oh.... engineers are SQUARE"

My tutor is made up by EquationS.

I wonder how did this great engineer used to be when he was younger.

"Good morning Pa.... it's time for us to y= mx+c!!"
"Mum I need you to help me sine this report card."
"ρ ρ ρ my boat, gentily down the stream......"


Why do I have to be stuck with studying crap.......

Idiotic life I'm having here...... #$%^&*(&^%$#@@#$%^&^%~
-_-

Okay.... end of grumbling...... to myself.
I have to study now.....

-_-"

1 comment:

Gwen Koh said...

u're cute la jiahe!

rhoe rhoe rhoe your boat, and hope u find ur answers k! jiayou :)