Friday, April 3, 2009

Tech Comm Presentation

Today, I had a presentation with my group. It was the most "dreaded" module in Engineering, the "Technical Communication". In Engineering, we don't get much chances to present, and also, this module is the most hated as it's only 2 AUs but it takes up more than 10 AUs of time. (In the past). But this semester, I think they have given the students more slack so we sort of survive through this one easily.

Anyway, for the presentation today, my group was the only group who presented in this attire.




Jiahe, Dong Jun, Wee Liang and Agus.
(Singapore, China, half Indonesia, Indonesia)

Cool Crap right!
And it looks like we got the highest score as we made up of the coolest people.
3 of us presented without cue cards, and 1 with cue cards "for show".......
Dong Jun actually memorize everything already but he took the cue cards. When he finishes a slide, he actually "throws it" literally.
haha!!

This stun of his made me 中内伤 from "Ahm Chio-ing"....... he's the 3rd presenter just before my turn -_-"
(Ahm Chio-ing = close your mouth and LOL)

Anyway, after we took a photo, the student who help us take a photo also wanted to take a photo using my "modified" camera and ask me to send her. Haha! Guess she can't resist the interesting "effect" of the camera :P

Then she ask me to send to her email, so I told her we can exchange hp number.
But something funny happen :P

The usual standard "guys" will think of is that you will just send me your "email address" by sms.

But she start acting weird and say "no la, email is ok... don't have to change number....".

LOL! If she thinks this is a "pickup line" it's so FUNNY :P
Anyway, she just made me act stupid for a while cos she just stun me, after I realised that she thought the wrong way. hahaha!!

Ok, and to note down one more thing before I end this.
On Thursday night on 2 April 09, Yuling manage to get his "China" friend to help us with the understanding of our killer module, Engineering Graphics (4 AUs).

He's a super nice CHinA guy from 哈尔滨 and he is REALLY REALLY super NICE!! He actually have the patience to teach us like 3D idiots on how to see the different views and angles. And he is really good with teaching! At this stressful point of time, he actually spent 4 hrs to accompany us idiots. And he's still so relax with exams although he also don't understand most of the "theory" part in the 2nd HALF!!!



This "innocent looking" bits of carbon took me 1 hour to write okay -_-"


I told him that I have seen him before, and it took me 3 hours to realised that he is in my "design stream" class. Wow that's powerful recalling brain I have -_-"

This semester, I was lucky to have met more nice China people in NTU who is really smart and also dun mind sharing their knowledge. And next year I am also applying for hall with Jian Fang, another friend from China who's from the same course and also from Wushu. I think the plan would be that he will teach me course subjects while I teach him "English". haha :P

Oh ya, and the nice guy's name is Hu Meng :)

No comments: