My friend who's a photographer recently just look through the photos I uploaded online, and gave me a friendly advice; to view at other photographer's pictures to improve mine.
And just now, I happened to chanced upon this place.
WAAAAHHHH!!!!
HOW I WISH I HAVE A DSLR......
ArrRHHH!!!!
It's not like I don't want to try taking this kind of photos........
It's because...... my camera can't.
And if I am going to compose the picture like them.......
it's going to look like I am really "shooting birds" instead of "artistic".
So now I can only try to at least make the picture and "subject" clear.
Or at least, the "subject of interest" to be more interesting than the background....
Nevermind if you don't understand what I mean.
Just wanted to tell myself.....
Despite all these......
I MUST NOT BUY A DSLR YET......
HAi...
nevermind.
It will come :)
2 comments:
lightedpixels.. their photos are crazily nice @@
ya. Agree totally.
And I want to learn to be like them!!! hahA :)
Post a Comment