Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Music Therapy

Since I am uploading these special "music" for studying for one of my friend, I thought might as well just let the others know about it so if you want, you can download.

The 1 hr combo "researched and expensive" music.
(of course it's not compiled by me this time :P)

Click here =)

I am not labeling the name here in case other people finds it through google.

Click here :)


And another album of good gentle piano music for studying.

(but I use it for the starting of 30 min in my "music therapy" now haha! It's great :))

--------------------------------------------------------------------
random notes:
(so short that only Jiahe understands :P)



yesterday, I went Outram Park and my friend's record was broken.

today I was a counsellor for 1 hour.

tomorrow....... I am going to have 3 tutorials and I am still typing this crap -_-"

No comments: