Tuesday, April 14, 2009

10 more days to go

Today, I just cleared 2 papers.
1 core module, Graphics
&
1 elective, Accounting (s/u-ed, means if I pass can already)

Revision was really hell.... trying to endure it physically and mentally.....
if I didn't self motivated myself enough I would have become the "3rd case" in NTU. Glad that I am still alive..... and I will be. I am not ready to become the 3rd case yet.
But this is still inhumane...... and I am a good example of "self abuse". Trying so hard to make a person go mad but trying even harder to prevent himself from going mad.
I I were to advice someone, I would ask them not to study then.
But ya.... no choice isn't it.....
I still have my chain of plans to go through or I won't be satisfied. I only live life once.....
(although my buddha told me that I will still live life many many times more but I don't care :P)

Anyway, the next 3 papers will be on next Mon, Wed and Friday.
And it will all end.

this Semester is more cui than ever.
坚持坚持。。。。坚持
(坚持 = jian chi, means endure)





hai.
~need to sleep...
because I have to be awake to study later.....
the night..... is still young -_-"

Anyone heard this before?
NTU students have something in common with Citibank......



They never sleep -_-"
And I wish that I won't have to talk to "myself" so much again.......

No comments: