Was studying at the benches in front of my school block. then I saw this girl wearing all nice and tidy, studying in a sleeping buddha position at the same bench in front of me and I am with another guy friend. Was thinking, how come the "wear nice nice" type of person would choose to study in such a "nice" awesome position.
then with the information I gathered from her notes almost "all over the table", I found out that she is from EEE Yr 3.
(electronic and eletrical engineering)
EEE is a one of the most cRaZy engineering you can find here in NTU, and it requires lot of "brain" to survive.
so I guess maybe in the position, the "circuit board" may flow better for her to understand or something.
after my friend and the "buddha" left, i tried it myself.
woO.... high level enlightenment....
i think this allows the blood to flow to the brain easier as now the blood level to the brain is the same "level", and most probably more blood can flow to the brain and provide it with more nutrients and oxygen. in all, it means higher concentration and efficiency... CooL stuff!
i guess this kind of "cool" techniques can't be seen by her friends, that probably why she came all the way from South Spine to my school of MECHanical Engineering (furthest North).
going to try it out back in hall.. but hope i won't fall asleep instead.. haha!
No comments:
Post a Comment