Sunday, March 1, 2009

End of recess week.... no proper recess yet.... as expected

Everyday, I woke up feeling tired. Must be the non stop dreams that drain me of my sleep.
The aches from Monday Hall's wakeboarding event is recovering so slowly.... until 6 days later, I am still have left over aches.

The only fun stuffs I did was on Monday, wakeboarding with the hall people, but didn't manage to pull myself up to really "wakeboard"... due to my loss of brain power while I was shivering away in the water -_-"

Then the rest of the week was hall for me....
But on Thursday, I went to "school" to meet up with some friends for lunch as they were here for "work", and they are still NSF serving in RSAF.
Then Friday came, I went out to have a BBQ gathering with the FOC committee in the evening.
Stayed overnight, and I think our Alex Khow should be the happiest since this is the first ever successful "HTHT" since he tried to initiate everytime.

The Heart to Heart Talk

so though the night, they all had fun digging out secrets of one another -_-
But I thought it's quite good as this let us understood one another much better.


We played games and each took turns to dig out secrets. Mine was rather boring I guess. But was glad that they decided to be kind on me and didn't dig out too much.... or they thought I was too boring to have anything to dig :P

Anyway, rain came again and again today... on a Sunday.
But it only when it's evening, I recalled that I had a "hobby" called photography.....
Then for the first time, I took out my newest camera to take some shots.

The clarity of this smaller camera was much better compared to my "bigger" camera. And that's the reason why I used the small one more duing "events".

After this line, it's going to be just picture talks.










And a rainbow appeared... the first one seen after staring at the sky for more than 1 and a half year.




then I continued to walk around my block, to "play" a bit.....























After the sun sets, there's nothing much left to see. The darkness reminded me of the times when I took a walk outside of my room, with nothing to see, no one to talk to.




But I got this line from a happy friend's blog.....

"If you want the rainbow, you must first learn to put up with the rain."



The rainbow is faint, but at least I can still see a big complete one :)

I think I have improve....

At least I am feeling more towards "okay", whenever I'm alone nowadays.....
Eating alone....
walking around alone.....
listening to music alone.....
doing stuff alone.....
talking and motivating Jiahe alone....

I think I somehow became stronger......



During the recess week, these 8 "same sized" amulet was up on my board.

Whenever I start to become tired and forgetful....... I tend to go in the wrong direction.
But with these around facing me everyday, I hope it have the power to pull me back...... for now it's working rather well for the past 4 days :)

Anyway, despite the lonely times here, I was glad that Jiahe came up with this "resolution" thingy. Now Jiahe have something to simply "read & follow" whenever he lost his directions from all the mad rushes starting tomorrow....

After this recess week, the weeks of hell is going to lead me straight to the "war ground" for the 4th time again in my university life.

This time, I can't afford to just die down somewhere, cos compared to the previous 3 times, I am lagging behind so much more....


Ever wondered
how come I am a "follower" of this blog?
Because everytime I read it.... I learn something.
and I read it...... lots.

I thank Jiahe for the guidance.......
haha :)


No comments: