Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Saturday night birthday Celebration



21 Mar 09

Got invited by a CAC friend for her 21st Birthday party. It's funny how we are many "2 degree friends" linked and I dun know her as a 1 degree friend. But I got invited anyway so since the majority of those going are my friends, I went as well. haha :)
(it's funny to turn down a celebration invitation anyway)

This time, had the urge to take some "relax" photos after so long. So I asked her if she needs a photographer.

She's feels lucky that it's free one :)
And I am lucky that I got a free event to entertain myself :)

Aiya, I know most of her friends, so it will be fun to anyhow take random shots of them :P

As usual, most of the people thought my "old school flash" with my camera is some "new high technology" stuff. It's always interesting to see their faces when they @_@ at how the flash can be bigger (and heavier) than the camera itself.

Of course, the photos I take with the "old and new" combination always "WoWw" me and the rest as well :P

This time, I shall just put more photos of myself since everyone around is so kind to "push me" into picture :)



The CAC guys with the birthday girl!
(I am not mentioning too much names nowadays, cos nowadays people like to use google to search for names.... haha!)


And the birthday girl invited 2 groups of "pageant" boys and girls.
And because I was the main photographer for 1 of the pageant, they recognised the "thing" that I am holding in my hands and they refer it to as the "pro camera".

Decided to learn some effects from Photoshop myself, and now I learnt how to do this!



The birthday girl and her friend.
(noticed how the side "darken". It makes the center even more "special")

They were like shouting out for "用这个 pro camera!!" every now and then.
hahA :)
funny how people refer to "the combination" I am using.

And Jia He was there as well........




And this is Lim Jia He with Lim Jiahe!!
(haha! You must of thought that I am referring to myself again bah!)

Then a group Photo with the CAC group.



She actually book the whole Settler's Cafe at SMU OVERNIGHT.
To let all her friends play till the next morning!
Wow, it's a cool idea! But if it's on a holiday, more would have stayed, including myself.

Oh, and this time, I had more pictures with me inside.
They were like asking me to be in photos now and then.

Maybe to show 1 picture which I accidentally "announced" to the whole world of Facebook.....
(I didn't know that Facebook will "publish" pictures to everyone even if I just upload 1 picture -_-")
As I was walking around taking photos, Wenting ask one of his pageant friend to take photo with me. The easily "okay!" me got shot then.



Anyway, I am not trying to say "I like her" ah!
Just so happened that her boyfriend was sitting just next to me on the day of their SPMS Pageant Dinner.

Okay, at this point of time, if you only noticed the pretty girl..... is there anything funny with the picture? haha :P

(ya, she complained that she's fat so if I can't make her skinny..... it's easier to make myself fat)

anyway, it's for fun to play with photoshop that why I tried out so many things :P
Anyway, another wushu friend of mine ask if she can "hire" me for her 21st birthday, but I told her it's free :) But she said that in return, she's going to "advertise" me to her friends :)

So this friday, I am going to be the photographer again :)

Hai..... this is the last time to entertain myself with my "toy" in the mist of preparation for exams...... or do I even have time to prepare ^_-"??

The lecturers just won't stop pouring new "equation crap" on us -_-"

No comments: