Went for my wushu/MAE's friend birthday at Aloha Loyang on Friday. she asked me to help her take photo and want to pay me for my service as well. ha, but that time's Jiahe still haven't stated a price yet, and also that time still feel weird charging friends for it, so I told her it's free.
(I will be there anyway, the difference is just that.... either I am having fun, or having "more" fun :P)
But this coming holiday I will need to earn and charge already, cos I will need to buy rice to feed Jiahe next semester -_-"
Anyway, facebook really good for wasting lots of time. Can randomly click around and lost in time just by replying from the new messages I found here and there..... should really just "ignore" everything......
But before I do it (ya, but back at it everytime after a while -_-)
just happen to see 3 pictures taken at the same time during the previous birthday......
this is the first one.

with flash. Dunno with what brand.
(in case you want to learn the more technical stuffs: a flash with normal "flashed" shutter speed. Should be about 1/30 of a second)

This is Gary's one, so it should be taken using Sony. The "backlight" function should be "on".
(meaning, shutter speed lengthen, Should be about 1/15 of a second)
Then I saw mine as well :P

(the other 2 was grabbed from Facebook, this is taken from my computer after I saw it from Facebook)
WAHAHAH!!
I love my camera :P
No comments:
Post a Comment