Campus Concert Photographer on Fri evening
&
NTU Open House Ambassador!!
So shall just let the pictures tell a story to myself in future :)
Fri 13/03/09, 6.30pm, campus concert.
My hall freshies are very kind.
They actually don't mind lending me their DSLR for my "one in a lifetime" event :)
And these pictures are taken with the Canon 400D.
With my FOC comm friends who are also in the Public Affairs Comm, in charge of all Campus Concerts.
And for the first time, I am "invited" to sit nearest to the stage.
In other words, I am closest to the celebrities :P
See them so clearly!
And 大嘴巴 Da Mouth was here!!
Had lots of fun playing with the DSLR!
And maybe a photo which I should be "allowed" to show to public.....
A picture of Ai Sha on stage.
!!!!!!
See below!
Still something la huh.....
Because photography is not allowed, I am also not "allowed" to leak pictures that I took there as well. But...... maybe I can show 1 of them who is on stage.
And that is........
Zhou Chong Qing the super funny DJ!!
(haha, Singapore who doesn't knows him!? So his picture is sure no problem :P)
Everyone was so entertained by him and also by the performance of 大嘴巴 lah!
Ok ok!!
Don't say no picture of them la....
I think and think....
At the end of the whole concert......
Everyone is taking out their camera to take pictures with the idols during the 签名会 .....
and if they are taking pictures of celebrities........and posting them somewhere to "how lian" their pictures......
Then if I am also like..... "posting" their pictures like a normal blog posting their own pictures with their "celebrities"..... then no one can stop them (or me) also isn't it!
So.....I just helped my friends to take photos with...... Ai Sha!!
Han Chi, AI SHA!!!! and Ivan.
haha -_^"
Ok la ok la!
And the rest :)
Although I dun know who she is......
but thanks for standing there ya :P
Me smart right :P
............
Okok, later some of the guys keep bugging me for Ai Sha picture -_-"
Let you all see la huh!
My "friends" with Ai SHA!!!
And I wonder if she train "opening their eyes" everyday.....
How can celebrities eyes always look so big!??
(My prediction: use fingers to open the eyes every morning when you look at the mirror, should work theoretically)
And most importantly......
I even manage to take a photo with ALL 4 of them!!!
................
WOW right!!
Not bad la, haha!
Supposed to clear 4 online lectures on Friday, but in the end, I fell into the trap of checking my emails again.......
Night burned on work other than studies again -_-"
Really cui-ed.
Nvm.. still have Saturday night after the NTU Open House.
Then it came.
6.45am wakey wakey!
Lucky to hopped on a car to school from hall!
But unlucky to end up sitting in car.... wait till I become late -_-"
Anyway, picture talk again :)
My FOC committee friends as ambassadors :)
With my external bus ambassador group :)
And my ambassador partner Chuwen is beside me in the picture, in Accountancy Yr 1 :)
(left or right?)
And the last group photo of all.
Another year as a ambassador...
And another year with the money earned going into FOC fund as canvassing......
-_-"
Ok la, the experience is still as fun :)
(haha, got to be the external bus ambassador, little talk, no action, of course fun la.... :P)
Great fun. Went out with FOC friends for dinner at Plaza Singapura area, Selegie or something?
Then went I came back, cleared my mail.
And surprise!!
Today is Sunday already!
And I have to finish 4 online lectures, finish lots of notes for 2 quizzes.... not including all the tutorials that is always and had piled up and the notes which is always magically filled with my own handwriting and I don't know when it "got on it". (During lectures? ya, most probably......wow..... wOw.............)
Time flies when you are enjoying yourselves huh......
-_-"
No comments:
Post a Comment