Just a short update for myself!
My "End Lousy Dream V1.0" playlist works!
And my "End Lousy Dream V1.1" just gave me a 10-15 seconds good and sweet dream!!
I got woke up after that to realised that it's the song from my speaker that "did that".
WOW!!!!!!
(but I forgot which song is it playing -_-")
Anyway, long time never had one already. Realised that it's my brain creating ALL the scenarios, so basically I "know" what is going to happened or what is happening in "ultra clear detail". But never had one which is not on the "negative" side, which let me experience all the negative emotions, and ending with a all tired out brain and body.
Anyway, if anyone wants to try, basically, my version 1.1 have improvisations on the timing bwtween music.
The silence "wait time" from version 1.0 was cutted from 20 mins to random 5 min, 10 min and 15 mins.
(Just in case you may not know how to make it play "silence", I actually create a file which plays "soundless" mp3 :))
Slience for 5 min download
Silence for 10 min download
And the mp3 in between must be "personalised", and this means that it should be able to "attract" you attention.
For now, I still haven't seen or learnt anything regarding the corelation between music and emotions of people's mind. I think it will be a SUPER interesting study (How I hope I am a Psychology major now... and don't have to take psychotic exams :P)
Ok back to the "attention" part. Basically, the song that you like should be able to "make you happy", can be R&B but not preferred due to the strong bass, and for some of you, it may make you want to "dance" on bed. And how can you rest when you are doing that!?
(being "too happy" makes you excited, not good not good)
I think studying the relation between music and character is also linked. And as people are made up of many many many many different characters after evolving since birth for at least 20 years (for my age group), the type of music I selected for "myself" may not be applicable to you.
But shall just upload it for your reference and if you think you are the same "type" as me, just use it and give me any comments. I think research on this area is sO IntErEstInG!!
The "End Lousy Dream V1.1" 71 mb file
(The playlist includes the 5 min and 10 min file :))
LOL! just realised a smiley :) with a close bracket ) makes a :)) which means smile widely :))
haha!
Okay! Need to go school already. Got quiz to study also.
sweet dreams everyone :)
---------------------------------------------------------------------
*update (25/03/09)
V1.2 was up rather quickly as V1.1 has a problem.... the "silent breaks" were not long enough and therefore the "music" were soon "blocked". Now it's back to 20min break and I am waking up as a happy man still :)
No comments:
Post a Comment