Monday, December 31, 2007

Walk a Jog on Sunday

Sunday - 30/12/07

As I have expected, the Walk-a-Jog is a big event. The route we ran was from Seng Kang MRT to Punggol MRT. But this time, I came in at least 3rd place. HAha!~ The 2 who came in before me was a 17 year old boy, O Level graduate who has this same skinny frame as me, and also 40+ army officer, who says he is a runner who runs 3 weeks a time... HAha. Should be 3 times a week :P The boy realised and told him. And I actually able to interpret as 3 times a week when he said that!!? Guess all people who went through army will be turned stupid and think the same way bah... haha.

The big event for this day is the racing car shows. A long stretch of road is blocked off and used as a race track.

I am not a car fanatic myself, so just post a few pictures to let you see :P

That also explains the way I describe cars.











A yellow car.


















A red Car.





Another Red Car....





















A Blue Beatles
Car.




















A Mashi Maro
Car!

















A Black NEED FOR SPEED MOST WANTED CAR.


Saw Bumble Bee from Transformer as well!




















The NEW Bumble Bee




























Optimus Prime.


joking....








Everyone watches as the car does the Initial D.





















This is a video showing a car drift.











This Red Bull drink is given free by someone I seen before in NTU who happened to be working as a "Red Bull girl" as well. Haha, not saying her name in case she come 打到我四脚朝天..... She's in wushu also, mai siao siao!



Also saw this... think it's a racing car for Ninja Turtles.





A colourful Car.





A grey Car... last one to be displayed here liao :P


Random Thoughts


On the 7th Day of Christmas my turtle gave to me, 7 Big Question mArks to make me Zzz....
? ? ? ? ? ? ?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Ok, that's all for now :)

No comments: