Going for Thailand trip from 9/12/07, Sunday, 8.05 am departing at T2 row 6 on SQ 970. Till 12/12/07, will be leaving Thailand at 4.40pm on SQ 979, home sweet home at 8.05pm.
Erm... this is not to hint anyone to come and bring me flowers or red carpet ah. Just for recording in case I may want to buy 4D when I am old and bored :)
Anyway, went to Raffles Place with my dAd to change some Thai Baht. In the end, bought a lot of other things as well. For a start, at The Arcade (a building in Raffles Place), saw this mini camera tripod, original priced at $15, but realised that my dad actually knew the boss for over 40 years.. haha. Got $5 discount. Then we walk to Chinatown, went to a stationary shop which I used to go since young. Has been 3-4 years since I saw this bookshop auntie.. and she still recognise me :)
We chatted with her a bit, how time flys...It's always feels good to see those whom I know still around and doing fine :) Bought a Sharp calculator from there at a already very cheap $15, but when I told my father I am paying myself, she gave me another 50 cents discount :) Bought another stack of double A paper. And she charged me $4 for 500 sheets stack. Not sure of the market price for the paper, but think should be much cheaper as well :) How nice of her :)
Took a few photos today as well. Will just post 1 biG and niCe Christmas tree :)

Christmas tree at OUB Centre.

Don't you just love Christmas trees? Haha... or don't I just love Christmas trees?
they are always giving a happy and heart warming feeling :)
Oh man.. realised that I :) too much in today's post...
Shall bring back, hopefully some nice photos for you all to see ya!
Till we meet again :)
No comments:
Post a Comment