Went out with Secondary school friends. These were the pictures.

Alvin and Guo Wei leading the way.
Guo Wei by the river.

The night scenary.



If we just slow down our pace and look around, life is really beautiful :)
I had a "fellowship" of 10 secondary school friends. 6 came today.
As always, I am the President of Anti Drunk campaign.
4.5% alcohol.
Lord of the Rings - "THE 2 TOWERS"
The "Golden" tower. 4000 ml
Guo Wei was the hero who defeated this one.

The "Fruit" Tower, Raspberry Beer. Teck Koon (The King)


The glass is huge.
A group photo - On left, front to back, Ryan, Guo Wei, Teck Koon
On right, Alvin, me, Ming Wang.

Before......
After.

Haha, act drunk. My camera can take 3 shots in 1 timer mode. And for this 3rd shot, we actually didn't say how to pose. And this comes natually. LOL! Guess the the 9 years of friendship did somehow tweak our brain "frequency" to be somewhere the same :P
When clock struck 12, the rampage starts. Saw a bit only, and realise that 此地不能久留 (ci di bu neng jiu liu - can't stay at current location, turtle sense danger.)

And off we went :)
```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Today 25th, Christmas.
I made Tang Yuan with my mum. It's has been a really long time since I played with glutinous flour. And as always, there's always a link to something.
Turtle, that is.

This turtle thing all started in Sec 1, and came out with "bear bear". Haha. Back then, my parther and I was cute and innocent young boys and girls, and cute minds create cute creations.
I may look like I'm still a kid when I talk about all these turtle crap.
But who cares?
Haha.. it's fun and so be it.
After it has been cooked.

Holidays are coming to an end soon... time really flies.
I hereby be the sPeCial one to wish you all a......
MerrY BelateD ChRiStMAS!!!
3 comments:
Hi, this is not so related to your page, but it is the site you asked me 1 month ago about the abs diet. I tried it, worked well. Well here is the site
These spammers are getting on my nerves.... But I shall just leave it here to see how many of these spammers are around.
Since I asked you, why should you try it and work!?
YOU ARE NO LINK -_-"
Cheers ah! Computer spammer :)
And why am I even replying you in the first place......
Post a Comment