Can't really talk much about it in my current state. But it really feels so sad to be going back hall alone after the camp, cycling alone... walking up the stairs alone... opened up the room with no roomie or other surprize waiting for me.... bath alone.... with a dragonfly.... washing my clothes alone.... listening to songs alone while I write this post....
As I walk out of my lonely 6th level block, guess a lousy mood makes everything feels lousy as well. Saw a pretty sight which I will usually admire at, but it just made me felt worst instead...
This is the night view at 7.26 pm from my hall.

The lonely sight...

There's totally no life, except for the little frog who will be there to greet me, on the path way, everytime I visit the laundry room for the past few days...

Went down to collect my clothes from the laundry room, knew that the frog will be right there waiting, so took my camera down as well.
When the skys clear, the moon was brightly lit.

The moon is so big and clear tonight.... the weather is rather cold. The only thing that can cheer me up a little is the meeting up with my 3 other secondary school friends in the evening tomorrow... like what I thought so as well, Alvin said that on MSN just now that "i cure myself by seeing friends"....
Shit me.
But I will be able to recover on my own, using my 21 years of inbuilt recovery system. The counselling sessions by Turtle™ programme should get me back on the optimistic side in no time. Hmm... think we all do get mentally "sick" sometimes, just like physical sickness. There's always a cure, either fast or slow.... Hope I will recover soon, on my own :)
Ok, shall stop writing down my life events for the next few days le... it's just not going to turn out good. I will be back here on the day I recover... can't write properly as well, and sad events are not worth recalling.....
run again turtle.... run.
No comments:
Post a Comment