Friday, December 28, 2007

Day out. From Home, hall, Home.

Today, I went out with my family, in my dad's vehicle. The plan is to go out together, bring my sis back to NTU for her Dragonball camp this weekend, and also to bring along all the heavier things that we want to move to our hall. Along the way, we stopped at Chinatown to buy stuff like shampoo and food stuff. It will be a short post for today, the main things will be to finish up my Thailand trip update :)


Advertisements are ever creative. Check out this one on the "strength of a toilet paper".





And at Chinatown, their use of English was a bit funny as well.



ONCE TRY CONSIDER SOLD.


So before we can decide on which deodourant to buy, we will smell it first. But, if we found out that it's -_-", OH NO!! It's SOLD!!

Other explanations for their "Chinatown" English.

One Try Consider SOld - So I try twice and it's free?

Once tried Consider SOLD - So you still have to consider if you are selling it?

Once tried Considered SOld - Hmm... so must I try it once before you are going to sell me?

Once Try 空死的 (considered) SOLD - One try to Fully Empty it, then they are selling it. You want me to buy a dead EMPTY bottle!!??

Might as well they just write...

No testing.

不能试。


I love China--I love Chinese--I love China--I love Chinese--I love China-




Tomorrow I am going out for NAF outing and canvassing for CAC FOC in the evening at Changi Airport T3. Yeah, shall enjoy the day :)


Something random

On the 4th Day of Christmas my turtle gave to me, 4 little cute doggies.

No comments: