Tomorrow Sat, 10am, I am going for my first interview for the holiday. The job agency that I signed up is good. Got their brochure from my hostel door, and this is what they claim… “working rate starts from $12*/hr”. And yesterday, they actually called me up to go for a telemarketing interview. And if I pass, it’s $15/hr!!!!
How can that be true? Anyway, will check it out tomorrow, it’s at this Fuji Xerox Towel, Tanjong Pagar. The good news is… if you are interested, that guy said that I can take my friends down for the interview as well. The bad news is… For those who are reading this and not acknowledging you presence, HahA~ No lobang for you since you don’t want to let me know :P Hoho~ Who wants? Go post a tag :P
Today, I went to Sitex with Qin Xian (my new found joker if you remembered). Went to lo0k L0ok seE @@ for my new camera, while he scout for his laptop. Saw only 3 familiar faces working there, but only 2 recognized me. The 巧(coincident)thing is, all 3 of them also from my JC, and 2 guys are currently in NTU with me as well. The 3rd one doesn’t look like she know me, so didn’t went up to “Hi into her face” (I shy one kay). Anyway, I help him picked out a few cheap ones, and he bought a Packard Bell laptop at $1298. 1.73Ghz, 2Gb ram. Basically same as mine.
These days, my body is not working properly. Every night, I always plan to rest for 8 hrs, but I always woke up before my alarm time. Have been changing roles with my handphone alarm since the day I got back home liao.. And I think my handphone is getting more and more 好命。 Got someone to “wake him up” to “wake up” and “wake me up”. Think after the exams, my body “battery” sort of upgraded le. Now have this “quick charge” mode sia… 5-6 hrs max out. Then with an additional feature as well. Now it comes with “quick discharge” as well. This special feature enables me to fall into a “zombie-like state” by 5pm daily, allowing me to roam the streets in an “eco-friendly” mode through the night. Wow… Even GP and Energizer batteries can’t do that lah!
My classmate, Yuling sms-ed me today. She is planning a chatlet with.. eh heRm.. ..this Dec holiday, and she is asking me along. How nice! But the majority will be her JC classmates who’s she will be asking.. and if I go, I will only know her, Jerr (from CAC orientation camp as well) and Eh HerMm (know from some Eh Herm.. Hermm Hmm Hrm.. place). Chokes~
If I go, I will be one of the components in this.
As much as I may want to go for all “Made in Singapore” events, I still want to laugh at least 3 times round the world first before I 想不开 (think not open, so go to heaven)。Haha, actually not that bad lah. But I think I quite old le, later won’t mix well with the rest and turn out to be the siAo Gia (cRaZy boy) in that circult.. Times has really changed a lot…. Realized that the world have become “soOO.. random” de leh, while I still see my friends “so lame…”, and I heard that many people’s joke “not funny loh”, and they are so “欠扁” leh (owe them a wHack), while I think that they are “so lamEee…!!” still can limp around. I think my turtle need to sprint to catch up from the cave age time lost…
Wish me lucks with the interview, hope they won’t ask “SooO… Random” questions for a “so LAme” job.
I am a person who believes in a set of good values.
I return kindness with more kindness.
I make sure that I O $ P $ (Owe $ Pay $, loan shark language, results from budget on spray paints due to pig heads price inflations)
So if tomorrow they give me some欠扁 de questions, I will give it back with more.
该扁的人就该扁。(Those who craves for a wHacK should be whack)
If they are lovin’ it, I am givin’ it.
~Once again, for World Peace (This post may contain some slight violence, PG contents, do ensure that your parents is around before you read this.... Em.... too late. pai seh lehz...)

No comments:
Post a Comment