Sunday, December 23, 2007

CAC FOC Camp Day 1 out of 2, 22nd Dec.

Hey.. I am not done with my Thailand updates. There's much more to say, but anyway, first thing first. Since I won't have enough time to finish it, it won't take long to just write down today's happening.

Yes, first thing in the morning, met at 10.30am at SAC (Students' Activities Centre, in NTU). It's quite sad actually, I have no friends who joined with me as a GL ( Orientation Group Leader).... Was like all alone.. But was actually quite lucky, the Main GL Andrew happened to be in the same JC as me, and he happened to also pull a friend name Julian, whom I happened to know through my Secondary school GooD friend Ryan Woo, during JC. One look and talk with Julian like 4 years ago identifies him as the same frequency as me. So I really felt quite fortunate to have someone to crap and laugh happily with, for now....

Don't know why... but I felt quite sad during the camp, although I predicted that I would have enjoyed it, since the last Jiahe prediction. When Jiahe is not on the ^high^ side, he will not react properly to situations. Talking with me starts to become really boring, and as much as I try, I know my conversation is totally the wrong way. The introvert part of me starts to take over, as I hid back into my shell...... What da heaven is wrong with me....

Seriously, I am quite sensitive, as in emotionally, to skin contact. Touching guys is purely fine with me. Erm........ that sounds a bit wrong... But I mean not those Gay sHit touching la... But touching girls.... I still feel really... weird?.... shy?...??? (Dunno how to describe). during all the interaction games from the camp, I have to "bluff" myself that it's just a game, and I am just shifting"objects" around. When I hold girls' hands, I will have to "bluff" myself again that I was holding dunno what not... and not to think about it. During all the games, I was like afraid that those girls will fall, but usually I only stick out my arms, for them to hold if they needed them.
During a break, one of the guys was like asking me jokingly, "so how many girls have you violated? haha!".... My reply was, " I was the one who got violated, cos I am the girl lo. Haha". Yes.. The reason why I was the GIRL?? => I actually cycled to Holland Village's Settlers Cafe again yesterday for a hall outing, just 6 of us... then cycled back to Hall. Regret the journey totally, as I thought it's supposed to be short. (A bus ride from Clementi MRT to Holland Village actually ends at Buona Vista MRT area....-_-") So... today turtle can't run, cos his legs are totally "Cui-ed" (shattered). And most of the time end up Julian, 70+ kg, piggy bagging me, 55 kg, for most of the games, also due to the fact that most other "lao jiao" (old bird, which means "senior") female OGLs also don't feel like playing, or trialing, the games. For the first time, my nickname was "五十五" (fifty five), when they were asking who's lightest, and I unintentionally reviewed my weight. The "senior" OGLs were the people who took us during my CAC FOC, they were Chee Wee, Hui Zi, Yan Ling, Xiu Wen and one more JOKER named Yong Fu, literally. He is the "ultimate" joker... he can really make the whole camp turn into "Hougang Chalet". (Hougang Chalet - Institute of Mental Health, previously location at Hougang area, a better way to say). The CAC Exco Financial Controller, Pei Shan, my boss, almost died of hyper ventilation. She was up to the level of, laughing non stop even without seeing him, and looking at him.... the amount of laughter can like power a space rocket. (not saying she loud ah.. don't get me wrong :P) I did laugh a lot as well. But there's still a big part of me that is feeling not right....

Zzz... ZZZ.... ZzZ.... Zzz.... zZz....ZZZ..... zzz... Zzz... zZZ.....ZzzZ....Zzzz.....

Went back hall, cooked and celebrated 汤圆节 (tang yuan festival) with myself... Dunno what is it called la!! Haha. Bought 2 packets of
汤圆 from Sheng Siong Supermarket along the way back from cycling, so cooked it with Hot Chocolate...Woo.... I must say it ultra nice!! But how good can it be if I am eating it alone?




SO... I went to look around my Blk level 6 first. Only manage to find 2 overseas friend staying. Kenny (real name is Nguyen Huu Loc, pronounced as "Wind Wul Loc") from Vietnam and Daulet from Kazakhstan.. you know Borat? (everyone is like linking the country to this Borat guy... haven't watch it myself). HAha.
Ask them to try out the Chinese "dessert", and this is their first time eating as well.. They thought it was really nice! Both the food and the cook. LOL... ! Glad to know they like it. I actually asked both of them to my room, and while we talk to one another, I actually help to rephrase their slightly "unique" English pronunciation for each other sometimes. Think this is their first time talking to one another? All thanks to me :P And Kenny actually commented that my English is "weri good-de". Ha, think I haven't been speaking properly for a long time. Just realised that Jiahe (the inside me) really likes to talk to people and make them laugh. But it's only those who I natually feel close to, can really see and feel the real me... And I usually appear as what most people would have described me as. That is... the same first impression that you think of me when you met me for the first time.

Ok... this is the first post that I really talked about myself from all the reflection. Hope this is the last as well as this will make me super vulnerable to all the "secret @eyes@" out there.

It seems like, the things I talk about... the more easily "exposed" I am. All the search engines is like linking their search to my blog from a wider and W i d e r range of crap that I talk about in my life... searches for "ntu " hall 10 " blog", "ntu school of arts",
"night crawling ghosts", "mugger mug", "ntu wushu", "ntu hall 8", "star says lets101", "ntu exams" actually points to my blog in the first few searches... and I know these all thanks to statcounter.com.

And Yiwen, you know what? Searches for "yiwen's blog" can result in someone discovering and exploring my blog as well !!??

I don't really want the world to read about what rubbishy language that I can come up with and have in store. Although my philosophy is that laughter is meant to be shared... haha. But there's times when I feel like really writing something dark, like my 2 Eng Lit friends. But I can't because Jiahe (the Headquaters of Jiahe) tells me not to do so....

I called this way of writing the "intermediate level of Singlish". Been like living in Singapore for almost half of my whole lifetime already, and this is the most spoken language and "liked" by me.

(Quoting from
周星馳's 功夫(Stephen Chow's Kung Fu movie)....)

你想学吗?
....
..
我教你啊.
.........
....
..
.
开玩笑... I just barely pass lah :P

No comments: