Haha, got the job :) 1st job, but good jobs don’t last… it’s going to end tomorrow… haiz. Tomorrow’s working hour going to be from 11am till 4 pm. And it’s $15 per hr. Yeah it true. The 3-5 person who wanted to employed us, they are actually ex-NTU students!! And that’s why they actually ask SG recruits for only NTU students only :) 肥水不入外人田 mah (Fat water don’t enter others’ farming ground = Good things leave for own people). They are actually working for Prudential, one manager, and a few financial planner. In other words, they are “in-saw-ran” agent loh. But now, they are earning a lot. Their annual pay may be even higher than their own profs in NTU… Monthly pay is like $10-12k per month! And they reach this salary in 2-3 years!!? Think their step to take the risk was worthwhile, but guess this kind of job still not suitable for me. Just don’t like how MLM works this way.
This time really “Kio tio Sai” (pick up… erm.. shit). Today work 4 hrs = $60. The minimum quota that they gave us was 5, to keep our rice bowl for tomorrow, Sunday. They gave us a commission quota of 10 to get a bonus, additional $10 per card for commission. And if anybody did hit… it’s going to be $100 (commission) + $40 (basic) = $140 per day… for working 4 hrS!?
Wah… say easy not easy, difficult also not difficult. I got 10 for first day, but it depends on approval. Confirm won’t all 10 sales approve one (sianz). Anyway, the basic pay is enough to make my day bah.
This is the view I get from a one seater. I am sitting alone in a corner, but that means I can talk as loud as I want and no one will bother :P Haha. Check out the view.

My corner lookout to the office.
My window view from 7th storey.
And this ist the 2nd Christmas decoration that I encounter of the year 2007.
Lively jingle bells with music full of life, on my way to work, with lifeless shops and a life”least” Jiahe.
I WanT to go Orchard walk walk!! anyway, need to go there to take the SQ Airlines tickets from the lucky draw to
Gonna recharge my poWdeRful battery liao. Wishing you all have a Merry Christmas ya!


No comments:
Post a Comment