Thursday, October 6, 2011

Being myself.

I am a emotional person.
I tend to (be able to) feel more stuff happening within me, and in people around me.
I try to do things and make decisions precisely, trying my best not to hurt anyone in the process of my decision.

My life is guided by my understanding of emotions, so I hope I am not guided too much by it, in the negative way.

Logical emotions - Is it even possible?

At least, I am trying.
Since I was in primary school..?
Although I am trying to stay sane being in this state. At times, I do feel I have a need for people to really understand the complicated me.

Not trying to act complicated, but then, everyone supposed to be complicated, if they decided to not talk to people, no one will understand us much, unless they've been through the same path.. there's too many paths that lead to another, so it's not quite possible to understand too fully.. That's what makes each of us unique individuals.

I guess "meeting" another Jiahe is not possible.
Oh well...



Jiahe is not putting his hands over the xiao mei mei "fan" lol.




Obviously there's a gap. It's deliberate.





Jiahe is not putting his hand on his friend who is supposed to be quite close and she always like to ask for a picture with him.




Jiahe is not putting his hands over his God Sis.




Jiahe is putting his hands over his God Sis and Sister in Law.

....

Is there even logic?


....

I am complicated.
(jiahe said it to Jiahe again)



No comments: