I was glad it was another one down.. these grades will serve to remind me to work hard no matter what comes.
Today, the run was a different experience.
I thought I am going to get cold and numb hands again before I run.. but somehow I ended up with a different mentality to have everything in control... Had already done all the preps, so what is there to fear if I don't get it..?
What will come, will come.
Anyway, today I came in first.. and first time in all my IPPT, no one overtook me for the 2.4km.
It's rather entertaining to hear the waiting group getting stunned and having a "sui orh" when someone suddenly "explode out" from behind a wall. I realised people can thrive better with motivation, and we are lacking that in our world..
Ok, just another archive.
and my weight is still not back.
No comments:
Post a Comment