Saturday, October 15, 2011

Karma...?

I have been appearing offline most of the times, cos I can't work properly if I start having people talking to me..

But there's some friend, who will still keep talking random stuff to me, even when I said I am doing work.. guess I have exposed myself from crawling around Facebook and "sharing" stuffs.

I knew that other people really want to keep in contact with a "good" friend like me.. but I am seriously a lousy friend who keep doing work.. and I really am not able to entertain people too well with messages like "I can't fall asleep as I am too excited about tmr's visiting to some cool place!!". It's like.. what can I do for you..?

I guess Karma will be back on me when I try to keep in contact with friends whom I want to "keep" too.... I have no one to talk to now with the things I want to talk about too...

Anyway, today my friend asked me out to talk "business".. finally have someone to work with, now and then. Although I am just a 5% profit holder in that plan, it's very much good enough... I just need someone to work with to feel alive. Seriously hate working "alone"...



I need one of these bears...

No comments: