Saturday, October 1, 2011

Write it down, and do it well.

I got so much things I want to learn and try in life. Hey hey, shall state it down here, so read up again when you feel like you are running out of things to do Lim Jiahe.. there's so much things you can (try) do~! Just random writing out some, you can be...

- a script writer,
- a movie director,
- a music producer,
- a calefare on some show,
- an event organizer.
- a counsellor,
- helper at some charity event,
- a car racer (I just want to try drifting),
- learn a song on Guitar,
- learn 2 songs on Piano,
- break some record. Maybe Singapore ones will do, no need Guinness one haha,
- have a girlfriend,
- be a father,
- be a grandfather,
- be a great grandfather,
- be a "great" great grandfather,
- be a world traveller and photographer (not for long periods),
- be a good friend to others,
- live a monk's life for 1 month.
- be a wushu master (this is getting more and more lol),
- inventor of some cool product
- social entrepreneur,
- get a realistic life,

....

Hmm... I guess the last one should be the one I am doing.. oh well.
People do have dreams.

Just that I dream more often.

No wonder I can't sleep properly at night you stupid pig -_-"


















wake up your idea lol.

No comments: