Sat morning - Wushu IVP.

Sat night

Internship, Philips measurement lab gathering.
_________________________________
30 Oct, Sun afternoon.

GIP gathering.
Sun night.

4 years old NTU CAC friends gathering, where all the dumb funny shit happens most often.
Interestingly, a 2 days out for gatherings gave me a good night sleep.. after so looOng.
I guess I am still not independent..
Even when I don't talk too much during outings, I realised there's a need for me to interact with "friends". Not just talking to random "people" because of work.
Hope I get to join more outings next time, and also.. I hope I get business picking up soon with my barrage of new "to do list", so I have money to pay for loans and still get to go for outings.
Taking up my camera to shoot for paid jobs may sometimes be a hassle.
But don't try to convince me not to take pictures of friends during gatherings since it's not paid.. keeping pictures as memories are prove of my existence (to myself), and for the forgetful me to remember that I still do have caring friends around me.
The world thrive on care and concern, and sadly, I think I am largely dependent on it as well. I am not strong enough to live this life "alone" yet.. despite all the trainings on Pulau NTU.
No wonder there's a saying: "work hard, play harder".

This is "work" that I enjoyed.
This is play at work, with our super Chang Chang's 3 gold medal.

And this is play.
Play > work in order to live a sane life.
How true.
No comments:
Post a Comment