Thurs and Fri is in planned to be rest days.
It interesting to note how, a "Oh.. rain", turn out to be a "let's take the stairs" within 10 secs decision is made.
It was a good decision.
First, I realised that the best way to "stock up" ATP (Adenosine triphosphate) is to flush off all the old ones, so that new ones (and perhaps more) will be stock up, and doing the stairs is the best way for now. Cos, before I knew it, I ran out of ATP to use, and the rest is all sheer perseverance.
Anyway, the timings are 1.12 , 1.17 , and 1.22.
ha, just to track my record. You may wonder. What's that? I hope I still knows what is it next time lol.
And it's time for random crap.

More or less, it's just me and this place.
nice.
hahaha :)
No comments:
Post a Comment