I just came across some guy's blog who looks like he's studying in NTU as well.
His perspective as a "nice guy" is rather interesting, so shall just say
"I shall copy it wholesale here :)"
Think he wouldn't mind since he is also someone "who doesn't wants to be known".
This is what he says......
You can't just be simply "nice".
The action to be "nice" is more complicated than I thought when I was young.
And so, I can't be nice just to anyone.... freely.
especially to girls.....
I am afraid that when I am too nice to them, they might get the wrong idea and may even fall in love with me....... but I hate seeing that when people needs help, I am not the one helping when I can be the one.
When I see my friends happy, I am happy. Many people thought I'm popular, but surprising, I don't feel like I have much real friends. Not because I am a weird person..... but all the while I've just been receiving female attention since I got into university. Guys doesn't seems to bother about guys. I wonder why..... is it that at this age the effects of "opposites attract" is at it's peak?
I am rejecting too much female attention, even if it may just be a simple gesture of friendship, I am shutting myself away.... in fear that it may just turn out a sad ending as "I can't stop myself from being so nice to people" and I seriously hate the fact that human nature are making human fall in love with this trait of mine....... and I can't do anything to it.
I love making and seeing people laugh, but I have to stop myself.
Especially when there's girls around again.
Again, it's because people loves jokers.
And I know people are falling in love with it.......
On the streets, it's usually those eloquent guys who uses their skills to make girls laugh and fall in love with them.
And in some unfortunate cases, these people uses it to "catch people".
I think this skill is called "flirting".
I am not sure.......
I am not trained for that cause to begin with.
I am sure people (including guys) knows that it's not my idea to use "flirting".
And that's what makes it worst.......
"Non-flirty funny eloquent guy"
and I am unintentionally making people "like" me as I live my life the way I believed..... but I don't want to make people sad.
The Earth only consist of 2 types of human beings.
Guys and Girls.
And if guys are not becoming my friends......... and I am shunning myself from girls.......
It doesn't feels like I have anyone.
I feel so lonely.
And that's why, it looks like I am shunning myself from the whole world.
I hope I won't be this lonely again.
I have no one to talk to........
~Just another nice sad guy
Wow! He seriously thinks a lot more than just being nice!
Haha, so he feel as "lonely" as me sometimes as well.
(I am in hall alone now again you see... -_-")
Then again, I am not saying that I am in the same situation as his okay!
But then again, I am "as complicated" as him as well so it's not easy to understand. haha!!
(ha, as if what "complicated" stuff can come out of Jiahe like that -_-")
k la, it's fun knowing such a "complicated" person exist on Earth... and in NTU somemore!
Hope we have affinity and I can meet him in NTU. And maybe I can make him happier a bit as well.....
Oh well...... hope that he stays well and I like the way he's nice :)
Anyway, I am pulling myself out of Facebook world again, after "went in" to get myself updated.
At least now I know that......
I hope I won't be looked upon as "rude" or what. But the updates from Facebook are too much for me to even "read". Jiahe is tired......
To end off on a happier note, I have updated my own entry onto my committee's FOC blog.
It's more "FOC" orientated, having more inside jokes which only the people in the committee will fully understand.
I hope happy memories will last for them..... :)
You can take a look at it but don't tell people that it's written by me.
http://ntucacfoc.blogspot.com/2009/02/new-dish-of-foc-secret-prawn-recipe.html
Anyway..... the stupid "prawn" nick refers to me -_-"
Oh well, call me anything that makes them happy :)
His perspective as a "nice guy" is rather interesting, so shall just say
"I shall copy it wholesale here :)"
Think he wouldn't mind since he is also someone "who doesn't wants to be known".
This is what he says......
I love being nice to everyone.....but it's tough to be a nice guy......
You can't just be simply "nice".
The action to be "nice" is more complicated than I thought when I was young.
And so, I can't be nice just to anyone.... freely.
especially to girls.....
I am afraid that when I am too nice to them, they might get the wrong idea and may even fall in love with me....... but I hate seeing that when people needs help, I am not the one helping when I can be the one.
When I see my friends happy, I am happy. Many people thought I'm popular, but surprising, I don't feel like I have much real friends. Not because I am a weird person..... but all the while I've just been receiving female attention since I got into university. Guys doesn't seems to bother about guys. I wonder why..... is it that at this age the effects of "opposites attract" is at it's peak?
I am rejecting too much female attention, even if it may just be a simple gesture of friendship, I am shutting myself away.... in fear that it may just turn out a sad ending as "I can't stop myself from being so nice to people" and I seriously hate the fact that human nature are making human fall in love with this trait of mine....... and I can't do anything to it.
I love making and seeing people laugh, but I have to stop myself.
Especially when there's girls around again.
Again, it's because people loves jokers.
And I know people are falling in love with it.......
On the streets, it's usually those eloquent guys who uses their skills to make girls laugh and fall in love with them.
And in some unfortunate cases, these people uses it to "catch people".
I think this skill is called "flirting".
I am not sure.......
I am not trained for that cause to begin with.
I am sure people (including guys) knows that it's not my idea to use "flirting".
And that's what makes it worst.......
"Non-flirty funny eloquent guy"
and I am unintentionally making people "like" me as I live my life the way I believed..... but I don't want to make people sad.
The Earth only consist of 2 types of human beings.
Guys and Girls.
And if guys are not becoming my friends......... and I am shunning myself from girls.......
It doesn't feels like I have anyone.
I feel so lonely.
And that's why, it looks like I am shunning myself from the whole world.
I hope I won't be this lonely again.
I have no one to talk to........
~Just another nice sad guy
Wow! He seriously thinks a lot more than just being nice!
Haha, so he feel as "lonely" as me sometimes as well.
(I am in hall alone now again you see... -_-")
Then again, I am not saying that I am in the same situation as his okay!
But then again, I am "as complicated" as him as well so it's not easy to understand. haha!!
(ha, as if what "complicated" stuff can come out of Jiahe like that -_-")
k la, it's fun knowing such a "complicated" person exist on Earth... and in NTU somemore!
Hope we have affinity and I can meet him in NTU. And maybe I can make him happier a bit as well.....
Oh well...... hope that he stays well and I like the way he's nice :)
Anyway, I am pulling myself out of Facebook world again, after "went in" to get myself updated.
At least now I know that......
- there's a 60 photos limit to upload.
- tagging is so simple.
- News of friends is easily seen and known, and needless to say the speed of it "spreading".
I hope I won't be looked upon as "rude" or what. But the updates from Facebook are too much for me to even "read". Jiahe is tired......
To end off on a happier note, I have updated my own entry onto my committee's FOC blog.
It's more "FOC" orientated, having more inside jokes which only the people in the committee will fully understand.
I hope happy memories will last for them..... :)
You can take a look at it but don't tell people that it's written by me.
http://ntucacfoc.blogspot.com/2009/02/new-dish-of-foc-secret-prawn-recipe.html
Anyway..... the stupid "prawn" nick refers to me -_-"
Oh well, call me anything that makes them happy :)
No comments:
Post a Comment