Friday, February 6, 2009

Surprise meE!!

Long time since I write anything here already. And I guess it will be another long time again when I start to note down something here again. Anyway, this time, someone decided to entertain me.... and I shall note it :)

When I open up the attendance book from the tutor during my Tech Comm today.....

this is what I saw.




Saw anything?





Haha!! Like what the drawing says, I am doing it exactly.
Taking a photo :P

I wonder who still carries a 2B blunt pencil to school.

I wonder.... haha!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am happy most of the times.
But I am not that happy in general.

Anyone knows why?

haha, I just came to understand......

I am taking less photos not because my interest for it has lessen....
it's because I told myself not to take too much of it.
Because it takes too much time after that. To transfer, and process the pictures. And people likes to get pictures too.....
And about posting so little nowadays.....
it's not like I have not been doing anything. I have been asking myself not to post because "I have more urgent things to do".
So indirectly, I am asking myself to stop doing something I like...... the only but lousy way to help myself -_-"

And despite being happy most of the times, I am still not that happy afterall....
I prefer and want to be happy, but there's not much stuff to be really happy about....

Life just repeats itself every day, every week, and every month.




But I shall just thrive on the little funny stuffs that come bah :P

No comments: