Monday, February 9, 2009

Ultra happy....?

Feel the sudden need to post something! Now it feels like my brain is flooded with happiness hormones or what.... need to do accounting presentation but too happy to concentrate -_-"

Maybe it's because it's been a long time since I talk to someone already or what..... today I went to SRC to support my hall squash players, and it's my first time seeing it! And when I and my ex roomie went off after the 2nd game, I went Can 2 to eat, and I saw my FOC committee, another group of "4 happy people". They topped up my happiness meter in a way as well :)

And I get to play with my dream DSLR camera before I go again, even happier. haha!

Anyway, I should go try and come up with something again.... accounting tutorial presentation is really GG... now have to resort to reading the whole chapter in textbook.....

But I am still too happy to think properly @_@"
crap -_-.......

:)

Okay, I should go now.......

^_- what's with all the weird face......
haha.....

(seriously crazy, it's a busy week I hope this is not the first sign of breaking down -_-")

Anyway, Vday is this week and I will be super busy with flowers sales, as I will be busy wrapping, ordering or whatever, but the main thing for you is... it's cheapest! So if you want can order from us! Click here :)

Okay, totally random, but ya, we can still accept lots of orders ya :)

Ok ok.... really should go now......
:))

No comments: