Since we reach early (in fact just on time), we went to Brewerkz first so that we can book a seat.
Later, 1 by 1 came in and we order food.
My Chicken Drumstick with 1/4 Pork Ribs.
Some burger meal.
The dunno what cake.
ok, not going to post more food pictures or it's going to be like some other blogs liao. haha!
Then like 1 year ago when we came here to "celebrate" Christmas, they ordered a Tower of beer.
And each glass of beer is 500ml.
Okay, only Arvinder and I don't drink beer.
Went out to look at the surrounding. Also on a trip to look for Aung, mine and Alvin's hall mate, who happens to know all of us because he went into the same camp with Ryan and Teck Koon!
Ryan, Aung (aka 猫 by Ryan) and Teck Koon
Anyway, Ryan "found" 猫 in the toilet, and he brought him back to us. haha!
Singapore is really small :)
Just 20 min before the clock stuck 12, I went out for a walk.
A great number of people have already filled the street, comparing to when I reach here at 6.45pm, we can still choose our seats.
When I got back, the waiters have started serving "On the house" beer.
Cute mini cups.
Brewerkz not only gave free beer, they also gave us each a party pack.
Then like kids, we all everything out.
And this is what that's contained inside.
"Weapon" Stripped Sir.
Soon, we started playing the stuffs.
Dunno what really happened, but we ended up agreeing to blast the place with whatever we have.
Then I decide to load and ready some "thing" that was with me.
ha, do you know what is it? LOL! ......Army item!!?
And maybe it's due to the beer.... we started to play with every single thing like we don't have 童年 like that -_-"
And guess what we played?
We played "Who can Last the Longest, Longest" -_-"
(haha, but to say we are doing that because of the effect of the alcohol, it's really a excuse..... haha!)
As for me, even if I am not drunk, I will still do stupid stuff with them so there's not much difference.
And after getting "High", Guo Wei and Alvin decide to Cheers to our 10 year Friendship.

hi FiVE!
Being emo looks like in fashion, and maybe because they are a bunch of emo guys, they decided that we should "create a havoc" out of the place.
Haha, it's literal.
And do you know what slamming the tables with you hands means?
ha, see this.

And Ryan slam and "clapped" so hard even after when we are out of the place, the hand got "injured".
I think the word "damage" would be more appropriate. haha!!
Anyway, this marks the beginning of a a old friendship.
We have know one another for a decade.
Wow.....

Happy 10 Years Anniversary, and a great new year :)
No comments:
Post a Comment